Rumour ben cousins been missing for 1 month...

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know about that, Bell tried to trade Bennell out, and he was against getting hogan.
So I don't think Bell is a problem here!
Anyways Benny I've admired what you have overcome!!!

U live in the past like most freo supporters

when it suits you

bennel and Hogan were both traded when everyone knew their drug habits...fact

Ch 7 gave his lawyer $200k for interview, lawyer would drip feed to Benny as he needed the money. How much is 2.5grams if meth??
He probs got it on tic

People calling to legalise meth are absolute morons and have obviously never dealt with someone who’s off their head on it. It’s a highly highly addictive drug, about a 90% chance of addiction after one hit. I worked at the child abuse squad and can tell you that the majority of the most horrific cases involve the offender being on meth. I have plenty of stories in relation to dealing with people on meth, I won’t go on about it but will say that if it were legalised, crime would sky-rocket.
I think you need to do some research on the difference between decriminalization and legalization

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know enough about meth and sizes. Is 2.5grams enough to get charged for trafficking? Or is that something they would say was for personal use?

I don't know enough about meth and sizes. Is 2.5grams enough to get charged for trafficking? Or is that something they would say was for personal use?

A small spoonful of sugar in your coffee is 5 grams so hard to imagine half that could be for anything more than personal use

No, to be declared a trafficker you’d have to have an ounce or over.

Two grams or more can give rise to the presumption of Possession with Intent to Sell/Supply (PWISS).Without any other evidence of sell/supply (text messages from buyers, admissions to selling etc), with 2.5 grams, a well known heavy user like Ben would be charged with Possess Prohibited Drug. Basically simple possession for personal use.

A person found with 2.5 grams who states they’re not a heavy user, has a heap of clip seal bags, scales and multiple mobile phones (just examples, not saying they have to have all of these things) would be charged with PWISS.

Last edited:
Loved him and stuck up for him but now it's beyond a joke. Ran out of excuses long ago. Sadly most of you guys are right and he will end up dead and it pains me to say that.

Doco glorified Cousins and drug use. Made him look like a rock star most of the time. Absolute s**t doco that will send the wrong message to the kids watching.
How about you teach your kids he ain't a rockstar then instead of blaming tv for raising them FFS.

Thank you Cotchins Hair Piece. I feel so ignorant on these type of things - but I suppose that is a good thing. I've never actually done any drugs or for that matter, even held a cigarette in my hands. Had bad health all my life so I've never been able to take risks like that. I'm 53 now, so it's a good thing that I've survived and I'm not going to risk that for anything. But it means I'm lost when it comes to things like how much of certain drugs a person could take.

How he never tested positive when playing is a mystery to me, but perhaps certain people made sure he never tested positive, which again brings into doubt the AFL's drug tests.
Ben details how he got away with it below, I do think though that he was also ‘assisted’ along the way by certain people.

How he never tested positive when playing is a mystery to me, but perhaps certain people made sure he never tested positive, which again brings into doubt the AFL's drug tests.
Maybe he had two strikes,maybe he was looked after. WCE probably turned a blind eye to all their problem players because they were so good a premiership beckoned .
Feel sorry for his wife and kids and his parents for what he’s put/ putting him through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back