Rumour ben cousins been missing for 1 month...

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe he had two strikes,maybe he was looked after. WCE probably turned a blind eye to all their problem players because they were so good a premiership beckoned .
Feel sorry for his wife and kids and his parents for what he’s put/ putting him through.
Like you i feel sorry for his wife and children, but zero sympathy for him as its his choice.
I have zero sympathy for any druggies as there there choice and the same for alcoholics and gamblers

Used to think Benny's fails were hilarious, now make's me super sad. Have known a lot of cooked people and none that have come from this far back. Good luck Benny.

These days I read the news reports about Benny's exploits in the voice of Uncle Jesse from the Dukes of Hazzard and I picture the cops like Rosco P Coltrane.

Well, this time they found him next to the General Lee sleeping as deep as a raccoon in molasses... That Boss Hogg ain't got him yet!

Used to think Benny's fails were hilarious, now make's me super sad. Have known a lot of cooked people and none that have come from this far back. Good luck Benny.
Have you seen the rise and demise of Steve-O? Bloke from Jackass was completely off the rails and Johnny Knoxville and co forced an intervention on Steve-O. He somehow went through the drug rehab and made a full recovery. Steve-O has a bleak warning though.... He is constantly a mentor for recovering drug addicts that are trying to go through the full 12 step program. Of HUNDREDS that he has seen start the program, only 2 have made it through and lived a clean lifestyle.

So the odds are not great, and Cousins clearly wont make it.

As someone who has never done a meth, what are we talking about in terms of usable volume is 2.5g?

For example, If I have 3 beers after work most days to mellow out, and a 6 pack of beer gives me a good buzz, and 12 beers is a really big night - how does that compare?

Is a point one beer - 6 beers? is 2.5g 2 slabs? More less?

Yeah I know it's different - just trying to get a gauge on consumption volumes.

Have you seen the rise and demise of Steve-O? Bloke from Jackass was completely off the rails and Johnny Knoxville and co forced an intervention on Steve-O. He somehow went through the drug rehab and made a full recovery. Steve-O has a bleak warning though.... He is constantly a mentor for recovering drug addicts that are trying to go through the full 12 step program. Of HUNDREDS that he has seen start the program, only 2 have made it through and lived a clean lifestyle.

Not a massive fan of Joe Rogan these days but his interview with Steve O was incredible ... well worth a watch !!

You think he couldn't have got some gear without channel 7 ya dumb campaigner lol. It's 100% on him, nothing to do with 7.
You don't think it's pretty stupid to pay a big drug user around 100k for a useless interview?

The whole "his lawyer is drip feeding the money for his family/kids etc" is rubbish. The only ones who gained from this is CH7.

As someone who has never done a meth, what are we talking about in terms of usable volume is 2.5g?

For example, If I have 3 beers after work most days to mellow out, and a 6 pack of beer gives me a good buzz, and 12 beers is a really big night - how does that compare?

Is a point one beer - 6 beers? is 2.5g 2 slabs? More less?

Yeah I know it's different - just trying to get a gauge on consumption volumes.
A normal dosage would be anywhere from 0.1g to 0.25g, depending on tolerance. First timers at the lower end of the scale, abusers at the upper end.

For someone like Cousins, who has abused it so much he'd have built up quite a tolerance, it would be something like 4-5 doses. From a legal perspective, he was holding around 20-25 hits of meth which is a pretty significant amount, but not on the level of distribution

She had to demand some of the money and set him off again didnt she. He could have been going well for all we know but as we saw, he clearly has strong feelings over seeing his kids.
Wow, what a ridiculous comment.
How about a Ben being obliged to contribute to the financial upbringing of his kids.
She has every right to seek legal intervention to get some money knowing that he now had some legal dollars.
If Ben cant deal with that thought t***ies.
How dare the needs of his kids interfere with his meth intake!!! :rolleyes:

How about a Ben being obliged to contribute to the financial upbringing of his kids.
She has every right to seek legal intervention to get some money knowing that he now had some legal dollars.
I somehow doubt she wanted the cash for the children.

I have a Benny based rumour but can’t post it in the ‘best rumour’ thread because I was banned for posting a rumour about a female.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't think it's pretty stupid to pay a big drug user around 100k for a useless interview?

The whole "his lawyer is drip feeding the money for his family/kids etc" is rubbish. The only ones who gained from this is CH7.
You do realise that he could have bought drugs with 100 bucks, or done them for free because he's Ben cousins.
Or do you think all drug addicts should be banned from making money.

I think it's pretty stupid to think channel 7 was the reason he used considering he hasn't done an interview in the last decade, or was he clean that whole time

Haven't seen Stev-O story but have listened to Rogan podcast with him, some funny stories. We are all wired differently and some people struggle too enjoy life without stimulants, don't want to delve to deep into the whole meth debate because Ben's actions are inexcusable. Unfortunately only ends one way.

Like you i feel sorry for his wife and children, but zero sympathy for him as its his choice.
I have zero sympathy for any druggies as there there choice and the same for alcoholics and gamblers
I'm no bleeding heart, and agree re his wife and children [and parents] - but some folk are very susceptible to addictions. They are lost to society. Nothing will cure them.

And in respect of drugs, I've long been of the view that they should be legalized. The multi-billion dollar war against drugs is futile. That war was lost way back in the '60's.

Legalizing drugs will destroy the business plan of the narcos/dealers/producers. Gang bangers put out of business. Crime will be reduced.

Just register as a drug addict and get your shots at a govt medical center dispensing drugs under medical supervision, and where the drug addict will be closely monitored unto death.

From what I read, this guy cannot escape his addiction. He will likely be dead in 10 years' time. Better to die under medical supervision than as some skeletal pariah dog under a bridge/in jail.

Last edited:
No doubt Ben hasnt given his kids the financial opportunities he could have if he wasn't a selfish drug addict.
I still hope and think his children will still have opportunities through association with the Cousin's name that most kids can only dream of.
I can say with certainty that Maylea was a drug user, like a lot of the population. From what I have heard she isnt the worst mother, but far from the best person.

IMO, Maylea needs to stop playing the victim looking for emotional and financial handouts. She has contributed to Ben's downfall.

Unfortunately at this stage, Ben's children are probably better off with him in jail.

No doubt Ben hasnt given his kids the financial opportunities he could have if he wasn't a selfish drug addict.
I still hope and think his children will still have opportunities through association with the Cousin's name that most kids can only dream of.
I can say with certainty that Maylea was a drug user, like a lot of the population. From what I have heard she isnt the worst mother, but far from the best person.

IMO, Maylea needs to stop playing the victim looking for emotional and financial handouts. She has contributed to Ben's downfall.

Unfortunately at this stage, Ben's children are probably better off with him in jail.
I see Maylea going into bat for her kids, I have not seen her looking for handouts. Just what is rightfully owed
Bens made his own bed. All his own fault 100%. Nothing to do with her.

no excuse for the drugs but at the same time no need for that other low life to spit the dummy and be a spiteful you know what for not getting any money off of him

That woman is very low.

This is juts an horrendous situation. Leaves me so sorry for those kids, who are the real victims. The adults (even his parents) can deal with it much better, but kids...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back