Rumour ben cousins been missing for 1 month...

Remove this Banner Ad

Us fans knew?

Bullshit.

I don't know who knew - but i saw him many times completely off his dial at the Raffles Sunday session. When i wasn't there my friends would all tell me about his antics - didn't see any other Eagles with him at those times - it was other mates he was with. It was pretty common knowledge in Perth that Cousins was always on the gear.

No different to everyone in Melbourne knowing which players get on it...doesn't take much to pick up on it.

Like ol'mate car crash in Freo, everyone over here knew about it and it appears it hasn't changed at all.

I don't know who knew - but i saw him many times completely off his dial at the Raffles Sunday session. When i wasn't there my friends would all tell me about his antics - didn't see any other Eagles with him at those times - it was other mates he was with. It was pretty common knowledge in Perth that Cousins was always on the gear.
Maybe so, but did you know the extent of his habit?

How would the AFL know the extent of his habit, guess?

At the time, Cousins was in the top 3% of footballers in the AFL

His problems are self-inflicted but it is still a very very sad story ... to have no sympathy for him and his family is pretty cold.
I feel sorry for his family but not him. He's openly said he doesn't want help or to quit drugs so why feel any sympathy for him? His parents deserve better than to have to worry about him 24/7 however

So that begs question, how did he not test positive positive from drugs when it clear he's had drug problems for years?
Or perhaps it speaks volume's for the AFL drug policy or lack of it

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-08-26/cousins-comes-clean-on-drug-binges/958270

By his own admission he avoided doing it on game day or the day before, so that's when it would have come up on the ASADA radar (see Sam Murray, Willie Rioli)

So it then falls under the AFL's three strike policy for recreational use, which lets face it is a lot easier to cover up as it's all in house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You certainly struggle with the truth.
Get you head out the sand mate. There's a real out here and you need to live in it.
Its really laughable that you didn't think cousins was a druggie when he was playing. Refer to a earlier link where he admits it

Fans suspected it, there were few who would have KNOWN it to be absolute. AT THE TIME it was rumours, like i said earlier, its not like things with Bennell or Mumford where there was photo or video proof. It's really easy to say these things a decade or so later.

I'm not excusing or disputing his drug use but if you want to accept rumours and stories as proof...well, we've all heard stories about Buddy and his 47854785384327832739 strikes...etc

You certainly struggle with the truth.
Get you head out the sand mate. There's a real out here and you need to live in it.
Its really laughable that you didn't think cousins was a druggie when he was playing. Refer to a earlier link where he admits it
OMG, you really struggle with comprehension skills don't you?

You said the AFL knew the extent of his habit, i asked you to tell us how they knew, and all you have done ever since is attack me.

It tells me you know f**K all.

Fans suspected it, there were few who would have KNOWN it to be absolute. AT THE TIME it was rumours, like i said earlier, its not like things with Bennell or Mumford where there was photo or video proof. It's really easy to say these things a decade or so later.

I'm not excusing or disputing his drug use but if you want to accept rumours and stories as proof...well, we've all heard stories about Buddy and his 47854785384327832739 strikes...etc
What the fans suspected about Cousins turned out to be true.

Why is ben cousins missing an issue, there are plenty of other new worthy items. He's nothing but some over paid bogans who do not have any social abilities to manage a large amount money. If he isn't a footballer, he would be in jail a long long time ago. This is the problem when you quit school at 15.

I had no idea Cousins was still talked about to be honest. He's not going to change, once you get deep into the addiction, it's extremely difficult to get out of. I've watched it tear people apart.

Why is ben cousins missing an issue, there are plenty of other new worthy items. He's nothing but some over paid bogans who do not have any social abilities to manage a large amount money. If he isn't a footballer, he would be in jail a long long time ago. This is the problem when you quit school at 15.

you dont think thats a bit chicken and egg?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back