Ben Cousins doco 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely cooked.

From a guy who was so well spoken and intelligent, can barely string a coherent sentence together.

Meth is just so destructive.

Well I’m watching this with anger/sadness/disbelief/understanding all rolled into one

Not sure he’ll ever get out of this circle of s**t he’s put himself in. Not sure he wants too

I can't believe people in Australia still consider getting into drugs knowing the Ben Cousins downfall.

Such a shocking waste. I don't get mad at a lot of things, but Ben Cousins and just thinking about what could've been for him outside of his football life just pisses me off. And he only has himself to blame

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drug addict who is not newsworthy is in the news. Nobody is watching this aside from the ex athlete angle.

Every day Cuz isn’t in the news is a win. This is a loss. Hope for the best for him.
For all the ads about ‘Ben wants to come clean’, it seems like he does not want to be there at all and doesn’t even want to talk about his drug use

He doesn’t need to talk about his drug use - it’s pretty obvious he is still using in some way and has a long, long way to go.

Let’s hope the renewed spotlight doesn’t push him further off the rails.

The most insightful part of the whole doco was the little off-camera bits with the producers. The rest was bland, it's clear Cuz is completely gone.

I really do hope he gets it together. I worshipped him as a kid, but this whole thing seemed like a cheap attempt to draw in ratings for channel 7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back