News Ben Cousins in the news again. 10 years on and it still continues. (2016 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 346637

On another note - looking ragged is Ben
Personally believe beards & mows make you look older. No doubt Bens lifestyle has aged him, but if he had a shave it might make him look a bit younger? Just my opinion of course - wish he could get well but it doesn't look very likely:(.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't be so certain. Wait for me Bennyyyyyy

Ch-omZVWsAAQVx-.jpg

A year in jail for Ben

Might be the best thing for him
He wont be in for a year - will probably be out on parole in a few months.

Typical media - if it's a drunk driver they focus on the 'out in parole in x' - cue outrage. For Ben it's a "year in jail" - cue front page news.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-...over-stalking-drug-possession-charges/8393604

The court then heard Cousins had tried to contact his ex-partner up to 103 times a day over a period of many months, with Magistrate Richard Huston describing it as "nine months of terror for the victim".

All up, he tried to make contact more than 2,000 times between October 2016 and his arrest in February 2017.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-...over-stalking-drug-possession-charges/8393604

A few in here implied his former partner was abusing the restraining order. I'd hope we give the victim the benefit of the doubt next time one of our favourite sons goes off the rails.

A few in here implied his former partner was abusing the restraining order. I'd hope we give the victim the benefit of the doubt next time one of our favourite sons goes off the rails.

I think the problem was that he stayed on the rails ;)

Good post though. Blaming victims is a very strange thing to do. She has kids, he is addicted to a very dangerous substance that often leads to irrationality and aggression. No brainer.

All good boys. One of the lads just got out of hakia and got to meet Benny.

Says he's a bit ansy coz of the gear but he has a crew in there and is doing ok.

Quite a few of the boys love him, he always gets calls of "cuz" when they see him.

All good boys. One of the lads just got out of hakia and got to meet Benny.

Says he's a bit ansy coz of the gear but he has a crew in there and is doing ok.

Quite a few of the boys love him, he always gets calls of "cuz" when they see him.

Have they got a football team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back