News Ben Cousins in the news again. 10 years on and it still continues. (2016 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

I would've bashed him if I was inside too. Tore our club apart.

I worked with Maylee his former partner many years ago, I found a crack pipe and ice on her desk back then, she was a train wreck. Smoking hot back then though. Pun intended.

What is a "scratch match"? Still not sure even after googling... :$
latest

Or something to that effect...
Cuz is the one on the right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Practise match. Shirts and skins, that sorta thing.

What is clear is you've never played a game of football in your life.
Must be a WA thing. Never heard of it in 16 years of local footy. What is clear is that you like to make assumptions about people with no evidence. Oh, and even if I hadn't played a game of football in my life, what difference would that make to my question?

Must be a WA thing. Never heard of it in 16 years of local footy. What is clear is that you like to make assumptions about people with no evidence. Oh, and even if I hadn't played a game of football in my life, what difference would that make to my question?

Don't think he was being that serious

Oh, and even if I hadn't played a game of football in my life, what difference would that make to my question?
Internal joke on our board that we rehash from time to time. :)

Ben never tested positive though so they could have had instant admission to the best rehabilitation centres in the world and it wouldn't have helped him.

Still, more can always be done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back