TheSaviour

Team Captain
Aug 26, 2006
London
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Australia.
Back on the gear again according to my sources.

West Coast and Richmond have officially cut ties with him.

Pretty sure you could take the '2am on a Wednesday morning' thing the entirely other way.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised, which is a shame.

Yeah, saw that angle. Just didn't want to implicate the OP as a druggie scoring at a late hour and his dealer running his mouth (as they always do).

In any event, he's no longer an AFL player so how is it any of our business?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gear wont get Benny.
Itll be something leftfield.

Though Im pretty sure Benny hasnt been able to resist an entre of several grams of louie moving onto many points of shard on the pip. Complimented by a platter of MDMA tablets and a heavy serving or so of an ounce of coke. And for sides a bong or two of bud finished up with desert that would involve a charge of juice and dab of Special-K!

For those who know about recovering from drug addiction know that a large number, if not a majority of people relapse during their recovery at least once. The best thing people can do is not to judge him and to help continue supporting him.

I knew not long after the end of last season that he was out on a huge bender and his old man had pretty much disowned him. Don't know what the situation is atm though.

I heard all this from a Freo supporter though so who knows :confused:

To be honest why shouldn't he, the best part of his life is over as he's hardly likely to achieve anything more than his football career.

Has probably 5-7 years till he starts looking old and weird, he might as well party every night, I would

Party?
partyboy.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back