Ben Cousins

Feb 4, 2001
East Burwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
That was Hirds mates job, his specialty was teaching people when they were hot, remember him, Shane Charters, he was Hirds personal nutritionist, just happen to be up at the gold coast while Essendon were there.
Just happened to send Dank a text about how to administer the drugs, coincidence Dank was working for Essendon at the time and the drugs that were cooked were nearly an exact match.
There's lots more that adds up, bet you read it all, so no, I can't see why you would be frustrated.
Chartes !! Remember hirds navicular injury ?!?! Never coming back from that !! Next minute old mate Chartes comes up with the good s**t, hey presto, Jimmy boy is prancing around like a new born lamb......

Bombfire

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2007
Napier St.
AFL Club
Essendon
I've never understood Essendon nuffies - I would be furious if it was Melbourne. I don't understand why they don't want James Hird lynched, but they put him up like he is some sort of persecuted messiah. I don't think there is another supporter base that is this dumb.
Are there any Melbourne nuffies furious about signing up Goodwin who was taking the good stuff while at Essendon?
Then there’s Danks Thymomodulin supplement program at Melbourne which CAS deemed to be Thymosin at Essendon. Then there’s Dan Bates, Jackson Trengove, Jamar etc etc

Last edited:

Jamolad

Team Captain
Aug 31, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Part of me wants to say: "The Bombers would have lots of records if they'd let Tanya Hird handle that, as 'she takes notes; she takes a lot of notes'."

Part of me wants to row along the 'Fat Andy' talk by saying Andy was the swagman's name in Waltzing Matilda: "Andy sang, Andy watched, Andy waited til his Billy boiled."

But most of me wants to say: "Can someone point me towards the Ben Cousins thread?"

GWT6

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2011
Western Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Are there any Melbourne nuffies furious about signing up Goodwin who was taking the good stuff while at Essendon?
Then there’s Danks Thymomodulin supplement program at Melbourne which CAS deemed to be Thymosin at Essendon. Then there’s Dan Bates, Jackson Trengove, Jamar etc etc
I've made several posts on this forum criticising Melbourne's hiring of Goodwin. He has a long history of poor off-feild decision-making and should have been banned from the game.

The rest of your post is just typical Essendon nuffie stuff. Deflect with false information rather than holding your club to account.

GWT6

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2011
Western Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Chartes !! Remember hirds navicular injury ?!?! Never coming back from that !! Next minute old mate Chartes comes up with the good sh*t, hey presto, Jimmy boy is prancing around like a new born lamb......
I remember at the time an Essendon supporter mate said he heard from someone at the club that he tested positive for steroids, but as the AFL Golden boy and Brownlow medalist they did a deal to keep it quiet if he sat out a certain number of games over two seasons. Then would make a miraculas recovery and never have the issue again.

Not sure if it is true, but played out exactly as he said it would, and the AFL and Hird have since shown form of trying to cover up the use of PED's at Essendon,

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
I remember at the time an Essendon supporter mate said he heard from someone at the club that he tested positive for steroids, but as the AFL Golden boy and Brownlow medalist they did a deal to keep it quiet if he sat out a certain number of games over two seasons. Then would make a miraculas recovery and never have the issue again.

Not sure if it is true, but played out exactly as he said it would, and the AFL and Hird have since shown form of trying to cover up the use of PED's at Essendon,
LMAO, if you heard that from someone at Essendon, I am sure many more would also.

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Andrew Demetriou do i see a connection?

And this

It's a shame they couldn't get Ben to hand out the Norm Smith instead of boring old Andrew Embley. He could've done a few arm swings like 2006. Would've been fantastic.

what was yours?
Basic comprehension clearly a bit of a problem for you.

In a thread about Ben Cousins literally called 'Ben Cousins';

Me: It's a shame they can't get Ben Cousins to award the Norm Smith instead of Embley.

You: HAHAHA JAMES HIRD!

Basic comprehension clearly a bit of a problem for you.

In a thread about Ben Cousins literally called 'Ben Cousins';

Me: It's a shame they can't get Ben Cousins to award the Norm Smith instead of Embley.

You: HAHAHA JAMES HIRD!

Well Embley won the Norm Smith, not Ben Cousins

Every year they get previous Norm Smith winners to present the medal

So it was a poor troll from you

Well Embley won the Norm Smith, not Ben Cousins

Every year they get previous Norm Smith winners to present the medal

So it was a poor troll from you
The report I saw on the abc made it sound like he was presenting it because Chris Judd couldn't get here.

But yeah JAMES HIRD! Zing!

The report I saw on the abc made it sound like he was presenting it because Chris Judd couldn't get here.

But yeah JAMES HIRD! Zing!

Well possible as Judd also is a Norm Smith winner.

Kemp presented the premiership cup in 2018 so they probably wanted a fresh face for this one rather than get him back for the Norm Smith this time around.

figured there was a drug connection.

about the only relevance of bringing up cousins
Look at the thread title genius. My post was the most relevant of the last two pages.

Well possible as Judd also is a Norm Smith winner.

Kemp presented the premiership cup in 2018 so they probably wanted a fresh face for this one rather than get him back for the Norm Smith this time around.
Apology accepted.

Bombfire

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2007
Napier St.
AFL Club
Essendon
I've made several posts on this forum criticising Melbourne's hiring of Goodwin. He has a long history of poor off-feild decision-making and should have been banned from the game.

The rest of your post is just typical Essendon nuffie stuff. Deflect with false information rather than holding your club to account.
Just another Demon nuffie dining out on Essendon and still patting themselves on the back about how they dodged a bullet thanks to the AFL and ARSADA sweeping Danks supplement program at Melbourne under the carpet.
No doubt it will be a hollow victory for Melbourne as their coach should have been banned from the game, yet here he is, orchestrating the whole box and dice to get them a flag.

Feb 6, 2013
ACT
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Goodwin looks like the most untrustworthy campaigner getting around, deadset wharfie

Back