Ben Cunnington

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps. Oliver. Mitchell. Dusty. Dangerfield. Kennedy. Fyfe. I appreciate a superstar inside mid alright. Cunnington just ain't one of them.

Current player Ratings.
Dangerfield. 1
Dusty. 2
Fyfe 4
Oliver. 5
Cunnington 11
Cripps. 14
Mitchell. 17
Kennedy. 25

I'd say Cunnington sits well in that pack of player you mentioned, wouldn't you?

Current player Ratings.
Dangerfield. 1
Dusty. 2
Fyfe 4
Oliver. 5
Cunnington 11
Cripps. 14
Mitchell. 17
Kennedy. 25

I'd say Cunnington sits well in that pack of player you mentioned, wouldn't you?
I wonder what's more likely: Cunnington is a better player and having a better season than Mitchell and Cripps, or the AFL Player Ratings is a gunk system?

Nah, those guys are all A-grade guns, so the fact they turn it over so much is mitigated by how elite they are overall. Cunnington, not so much.
Would you stop talking for 2 seconds. You're like someones annoying younger brother who tags along to the thread. just zip it.

You'd piss your pants before saying any of this to Cunningtons face.

And just for a checkmate. If Ben Cunnington Played for Essendon, he would've led Clearances and Contested Posessions in:

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.

Last edited:
Would you stop talking for 2 seconds. You're like someones annoying younger brother who tags along to the thread. just zip it.

You'd piss your pants before saying any of this to Cunningtons face.

And just for a checkmate. If Ben Cunnington Played for Essendon, he would've led Clearances and Contested Posessions in:

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.
What would he do? Hit me when I'm not looking and give away a 50 to shut the door on his team's chances... again?

You're acting all precious like I've called Cunnington s**t or something. I just don't think he's underrated. I think he's a B+ grade mid who is a very good inside player but limited in most other areas, and that's how most view him. A rung or two down from the true elites who bring more to the table than him. The fact he would be Essendon's best inside player statistically means nothing.

Last edited:
What would he do? Hit me when I'm not looking and give away a 50 to shut the door on his team's chances... again?

You're acting all precious like I've called Cunnington s**t or something. I just don't think he's underrated. I think he's a B+ grade mid who is a very good inside player but limited in most other areas. A rung or two down from the true elites who bring more to the table than him. The fact he would be Essendon best inside player statistically means nothing.
shhhhhhh... reading your posts is painful.

You're acting all precious like I've called Cunnington s**t or something. I just don't think he's underrated. I think he's a B+ grade mid who is a very good inside player but limited in most other areas, and that's how most view him. A rung or two down from the true elites who bring more to the table than him. The fact he would be Essendon's best inside player statistically means nothing.

+1

Could possibly argue A- or B+, but Cunnington is nothing special.

He is my type of player.......love watching players like him even if they don't wear the Black & White.

I hope Jordan De Geoy models his game on someone like him.
Just my opinion on JDG.

I think he'll become a faster A-grade version of Ziebell, which is no sleight on either player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back