Ben Duscher?

Remove this Banner Ad

Duscher will def be a player to watch for Bendigo in 2011.... could very quickly become Bendigos best player along with Shinners.

The VFL has definately become an AFL drafting ground again so no doubt if he has a solid VFL season his name will come up again at the end of next year.

*bump*

Another fantastic year for Bendigo. Worth a punt on the list?

Goal kicking midfielder? 22 23 I believe.

Well Shagga was pretty confident over the weekend that he would get picked up and that he would succeed in the AFL. I know Grant had input into the decision to draft Hibberd last year and hopefully the club listens to him this year too. Dusch would be a good selection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know about us taking him purely because it seems a little too late. We'd just be putting another mature aged guy on the rookie list (and clogging it a little).

I've no idea why GC and GWS have not gone there yet considering that they could both do with a mature and basically long term midfielder.

Obviously the club has its reasons, but of course clubs get it wrong.

People like Myles Sewell have reportedly dominated the VFL for years, yet he can't get a sniff.

I've only seen Duscher play three times, but my observations are that he's an old fashioned player, who can get plenty of it, but isn't overly stylish, with a strange running action.

Kind of like Nat Fyfe in his style, I guess, minus the freakish aerial ability.

I'd love for us to list him, personally.

How this kid was over looked has me fu@ked what more does he have to do!!!!!!

Good post.

We have been banging on for two years about Duscher being listed.

Has enough AFL attributes to be a decent AFL player.

Duscher would be more value than Reimers on the list.

Bulldogs will take him with their first available pick of the draft.
We missed out.

loldickson.
I've been asking about this dude for weeks, is he a bit of a Howlett?
Could be exceptional depth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back