Ben Hart and Ryan O'Keefe

Remove this Banner Ad

Its very sad that one of the greatest defenders of all time is a bad coach.. .. Hart was one of my favourite players ever :(

It happens. It's not easy to teach brilliance, which is what Hart was on the field.

According to those who claim that people who take their hard rubbish that's out for pick-up is stealing.

It is stealing, and you can be prosecuted for it. At least in South Australia.
The kerb/nature strip belongs to the local Council, anything put on it then belongs to the Council. Anything then taken from it is stealing from the Council.

It's pure speculation by Rucci that Bassett will be promoted to being Senior Assistant in Nicks place and they'll then need a defensive coach to replace him.
Why don't they just publicly acknowledge the proper coaching structure and give Bass the Senior Coach title and Hinkley the drinks (Coke Zero) boy.

Kern has no notes in front of him as he "coaches" and I bet that laptop in front of him is a prop like the ones in Ikea or the only program running is Minesweep.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This ain't funny, it's disastrous.

Hart is a certified gun of a coach, we must stop port grabbing him at all costs.

The guy has head coach written all over him.
giphy.gif

It is stealing, and you can be prosecuted for it. At least in South Australia.
The kerb/nature strip belongs to the local Council, anything put on it then belongs to the Council. Anything then taken from it is stealing from the Council.
In Brissie, they LOVE it when people take stuff... less for them to pick up!

I would be ok with francou and hart both leaving. They haven't worked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We may not have any assistants left at this rate. Hmmm... might not be such a bad thing.

Yeah I already wanted Hart gone. I was willing to give Francou a bit longer before passing judgement but I wouldn't lose any sleep if he left.
There's no doubt campo is to blame for some of the ball movement issues, but Teague made it work well enough. Not convinced the forward lines issues are solely personnel issues either.

If another club is trying to poach one of our coaches, that coach must be elite and worth keeping.

The only coaches we've had that are good are the ones that get poached quickly and easily
It's not necessarily true. Ben Hart got poached by Collingwood but they ditched him a few years later.

I think Francou's connection to the Suns is Stewart Dew. It's not necessarily getting poached due to being "elite".

It's not necessarily true. Ben Hart got poached by Collingwood but they ditched him a few years later.

I think Francou's connection to the Suns is Stewart Dew. It's not necessarily getting poached due to being "elite".
Vaguely remember reading Hart had some "philosophical" differences with Buckley. Historically, anyone who clashes or disagrees with Buckley somehow finishes up being moved on from Collingwood

Not sure the boys club argument counts with Mattner when the guy basically got sacked by Adelaide and spent most of his (successful) playing career at another club.
Sando...

Anyway, was poached not sacked. We wouldn't have cut him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back