Recommitted Ben Keays

Remove this Banner Ad

Doubt he would want to leave Queensland but he might be willing to look elsewhere

To be honest I would love if we kept him,gives us good depth for the midfield and feel with time he would be a good chance of becoming best 22 for us. Just if he is getting impatient and wants to leave for more senior footy I wish him the best but would want good compensation for the work that’s been put into him.
Unfortunately I don't think you would get good compensation. As he doesn't play in the ones much and barely at all this year.

Is expected to not be looked at this week, that it will most likely be something Gold Coast access after they see who else they have brought in.

Is expected to not be looked at this week, that it will most likely be something Gold Coast access after they see who else they have brought in.

He might be the plan B if the Dom Tyson chase falls through. Which is likely in my opinion.

Can’t see Tyson wanting to move away from Victoria, again.

H
Shocked he hasn't come on. I admit I haven't watched much of him recently but I thought he'd easily make 100 AFL games. Hope he gets a second chance.
Not really a second chance, he is still contracted and we’d still love to have him just isn’t t getting into our midfield which is the only part of our team that is elite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly with Miles , Corey Ellis and possible GHS coming in there won't be any spot for him with GC except Rookie spot.

Shocked he hasn't come on. I admit I haven't watched much of him recently but I thought he'd easily make 100 AFL games. Hope he gets a second chance.
North should try to get him a bit better than Declan Mountford .

Sadly with Miles , Corey Ellis and possible GHS coming in there won't be any spot for him with GC except Rookie spot.
You guys have quite a lot potentially leaving. I still think he’s more likely to be with you than us. And a rookie spot won’t cut it he would be better staying with us in that case

Last edited:
You

You guys have quite a lot potentially leaving. I still think he’s more likely to be with you than us. And a rookie spot won’t cut it he would be better staying with us in that case

I think so , he is average but no spud , just need to find avail spot for him .
Swallow , Bowes , Miles , GHS , Miller , Martin , Ainsworth , Lyons will all be ahead of him . This not including new draftees that can be GC version of Mcclugage , Witherden , Berry (his brother Tom Berry ) . Cheap first two year wages too .

I think so , he is average but no spud , just need to find avail spot for him .
Swallow , Bowes , Miles , GHS , Miller , Martin , Ainsworth , Lyons will all be ahead of him . This not including new draftees that can be GC version of Mcclugage , Witherden , Berry (his brother Tom Berry ) . Cheap first two year wages too .
Not too sure I’d put Horlin-Smith above him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back