Delisted Ben Kennedy - BF Sponsor Curse Strikes Again

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually hope he gets a run. He would be so fired up.

If selected, he would be fairly antsy I'd think. Will probably need a couple of cold ones to settle the nerves before the match.

I'd love to know what he's done to upset the apple cart so badly. His VFL form has clearly merited a game yet we've rolled with Maynard and JKH before him. I think he's done something very very naughty that the club has kept under wraps.

I'd love to know what he's done to upset the apple cart so badly. His VFL form has clearly merited a game yet we've rolled with Maynard and JKH before him. I think he's done something very very naughty that the club has kept under wraps.

Can't help but agree? I would have thought that another AFL club would have to be interested, based on VFL form and what he has previously shown at AFL level, albeit inconsistently. And he must be a sniff for the JJ Liston, alongside JKH?

He's always been good at VFL level, but shithouse at AFL level, get rid of him. Best position is inside mid but can't cut it in the ones.

Bit harsh to say he's always been bad at AFL level. He was inconsistent but definitely showed a bit last year.

Rd 1
21 disposals, 1 goal, 3 goal assists

Rd 2
21 disposals, 3 goals

Rd 4
22 disposals, 1 goal

Rd 7
16 disposals, 2 goals, 9 tackles

Rd 8
18 disposals, 2 goals

Rd 9
17 disposals, 1 goal

Rd 12
29 disposals, 1 goal, 10 marks, 4 I50

Rd 15
17 disposals, 1 goal, 4 I50

Rd 17
19 disposals, 1 goal, 4 I50

He went missing some games but it's harsh on the lad to say he has always been shithouse.

He's always been good at VFL level, but shithouse at AFL level, get rid of him. Best position is inside mid but can't cut it in the ones.
Wouls say shithouse is a bit over the top. Just not good enough to really cement a spot in a top 8 team

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Has there been any media on this guy in Melbourne? You'd think a good Journo would be as curious as we are about his lack of opportunity, likewise with Frost being banished, yet all you hear in Goody's pressers are more Jack Watts questions.
That's a ducking good point. Really highlights what the AFL media is all about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delisted.

You lot know more than me about his time at Melbourne, but was unlucky at Collingwood I thought.... a victim of the atrocious sub rule.
Was perfectly good last season and then decided to hide the fact that he needed surgery from the club.

Was that the reason?
Not officially but I can't imagine they were happy given he actively tried to hide it from them then treated it with a she'll be right attitude.

Was perfectly good last season and then decided to hide the fact that he needed surgery from the club.

That's Howe, De Goey and Kennedy who have hidden injuries. Do they hold classes in how to do this at Collingwood?

Bloody hell hope he sorts himself out. He's a fine player and definitely good enough for the AFL, clearly got an abundance of talent and is still young enough to contribute to another team's future. Will always appreciate his efforts against Essendon in R2, for a guy who has rumoured attitude issues he has none of them on the footy field. Was also a great contributor for my SuperCoach team last year.

Freo, Blues, Lions, North should all be looking at him IMO.

Don't know what he did to piss Goody off but then again Watts not training the house down in the pre season was enough to get him on the trade block.

If Goody is taking a hard stance now he better keep it up. Tbf we do need changes after missing out on finals. Might still be a slight nonchalance around the club and removing that will do our playing group a world of good in the future.

His Instagram post seems to suggest he's done with footy which is such a shame.

Genuinely think that if he puts his foot down he's got a long future in the AFL.

Genuinely think that if he puts his foot down he's got a long future in the AFL.
I think he's only a fringe player at best, he does have his limitations. I was surprised he didn't play at AFL level this year though so there does seem to be issues we don't know about besides him apparently not telling the club about needing surgery on an injury he didn't tell the club. That would've pissed off the club a bit you'd think. In saying that, good luck to him in whatever he does next.

So what happens now to Sponsorship? I assume we have to rush after the first new blood we get in the door?
I’ll find out the available options for us Bronze sponsor types.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back