Player Watch Ben Kennedy (Traded to Dees 2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

That, and his tattoo on his chest.

Just not a good one

Just a no from me

IMG_1480.JPG

I've mentioned before but I know of a player that was in his draft class (still playing at an AFL club), went overseas on the academy trip they do and all that...said when he got drafted that he was all about the idea of being in the AFL, and cared all about the lifestyle that comes with it, rather than actually playing AFL.

He was pretty spot on.

I've mentioned before but I know of a player that was in his draft class (still playing at an AFL club), went overseas on the academy trip they do and all that...said when he got drafted that he was all about the idea of being in the AFL, and cared all about the lifestyle that comes with it, rather than actually playing AFL.

He was pretty spot on.
Probably doesn't help that he lives with and is best mates with Adam Oxley.

Hine sure loves his undersized kids who can't kick...

Yep,he's always gone for that type.Given Kennedy's size,or lack of it,he was never going to make it in the A.F.L.Which begs the question,why did Hine waste such a high pick on him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do we care about this guy?

We spent a 1st round pick on him and he's synonymous with our terrible recruiting strategies over the past 5-6 years.

At some point the club decided to target "tough undersized battlers who try hard with average skills" while
other clubs like Hawthorn targeted players who could actually use the footy and won 4 flags :drunk:

We spent a 1st round pick on him and he's synonymous with our terrible recruiting strategies over the past 5-6 years.

At some point the club decided to target "tough undersized battlers who try hard with average skills" while
other clubs like Hawthorn targeted players who could actually use the footy and won 4 flags :drunk:

Yeah I know who he is. We managed to flip him and a SANFL player to get an AA back flanker. He's been gone for almost two years, let's move on

Kicks the ball even worse than Bugg and has a s**t attitude. He'll be delisted at years end.

What hacks have you got for us this year? I'm sure Josh Thomas would be a handy pickup for Casey 2s.
Hacks?
What are you talking about.
You got Lumumba and Kennedy
We got Howe and Dunn
Win win as far as I can see.

I like trading with Melbourne

Kicks the ball even worse than Bugg and has a s**t attitude. He'll be delisted at years end.

What hacks have you got for us this year? I'm sure Josh Thomas would be a handy pickup for Casey 2s.

Lol Straight swap....Chris Mayne for Weideman.

We will even offer to pay half of Mayne's salary. Happy to take Jack Watts instead of Weideman.

I'm even feeling generous, we'll chuck in Adam Oxley as well. Who can forget his Queen's Birthday game 2 years ago....basically won us the game.

Lol Straight swap....Chris Mayne for Weideman.

We will even offer to pay half of Mayne's salary. Happy to take Jack Watts instead of Weideman.

I'm even feeling generous, we'll chuck in Adam Oxley as well. Who can forget his Queen's Birthday game 2 years ago....basically won us the game.

Ox debuted against Melbourne too and lives with a Melbourne player. If Melbourne miss out on Lever, Oxley would have to be the next best thing.

IIRC same Melbourne player who this thread is about?

They would have themselves a boxed set.

Yep. Well he did live with him as recently as last year I believe - not sure about now. Both are supposedly flogs off the field & neither are much chop on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back