Rumour Ben King 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh. Hi. Since you're getting stuck into other posters for not answering questions I assume you must have missed this one? :)

of course not.... i also think the assumption ben king is just going to leave GC is ridiculous. just like the assumption if he does leave he won't go through the PSD is also *in stupid.

st kilda could win the spoon this year, give him the best financial offer and he could walk for nothing.

GC could play finals, they make him the best financial offer and he stays.

people thought a jack martin deal would get done... everyone discounts the PSD until it happens then when this discussion comes up again they immediately discount it again.

Jeebus, why would the Gold Coast want De Goey on their books ?!. They have enough issues setting up a strong culture without that type of distraction.

Hope Ben King stays with the GC - they need a superstar to help build the club locally.

They need to merge with Southport and call themselves the Gold Coast Sharks, the only way the club sees out the 2020’s

Just ridiculous that wasn’t the model 10 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Laugh all you like the inside mail is that he will be a Saint in 2023 ;)
But you won't name the source coz it's easy to know who was a footballer that became a media identity. 😂🤦‍♂️

Spoke with a mate who was at the Boxing Day Test with a well known champion footballer / media identity .... when questioning him about Ben King the football identity's definitive absolute answer was that Ben King will be at the Saints in 2023 :thumbsu:
Ah yes. The good old source that will remain nameless. Heard it all before.

I remember when North fans would constantly tell us about these good sources who suggested that David Swallow was desperate to join his brother at the Roos and it was just a matter of time before he requests a trade. That went on for about six years until it was revealed that Andrew Swallow (their captain at the time) in fact requested a trade to the Suns in 2016. North refused to trade him, took the captaincy off him and made him see out the remainder of his contract with them. Then forced him to retire the following year instead of delisting him to allow for an easier transition onto another list. Talk about holding a grudge!

I remember when North fans would constantly tell us about these good sources who suggested that David Swallow was desperate to join his brother at the Roos and it was just a matter of time before he requests a trade. That went on for about six years until it was revealed that Andrew Swallow (their captain at the time) in fact requested a trade to the Suns in 2016. North refused to trade him, took the captaincy off him and made him see out the remainder of his contract with them. Then forced him to retire the following year instead of delisting him to allow for an easier transition onto another list. Talk about holding a grudge!

Bit boring when these posters don’t put their balls on the line and name Ben king (a.k.a) bing cringe….. grow up. King is leaving to saints 2019…. King is leaving to saints 2020…. King is leaving to saints 2021…. King is leaving to saints 2022…. King is leaving to saints 2023…. Boring…. Grow up and put some actual names on the line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit boring when these posters don’t put their balls on the line and name Ben king (a.k.a) bing cringe….. grow up. King is leaving to saints 2019…. King is leaving to saints 2020…. King is leaving to saints 2021…. King is leaving to saints 2022…. King is leaving to saints 2023…. Boring…. Grow up and put some actual names on the line
Will Hayward told me he's coming to Essendon

North? Hold a grudge? Inconceivable!

lol no it's not. you are doing everything you can to avoid it.
Well never because U can't "trade" a player who is in the draft .

I've answered a million times.

The closest trade comparisons are Cerra, O'Meara and Prestia.

Clubs had to pay up big time for these three and the Suns would want a lot more than that for BK..

So that's your benchmark.

He explicitly said, "I'm Ben King".

I take arrogant people at their word.

Total narcissist.

Thought his name meant he could get his latte faster than everyone else.

Not on my watch!
Sounds like something Max would say as the ultimate troll to his brother.

They need to merge with Southport and call themselves the Gold Coast Sharks, the only way the club sees out the 2020’s

Just ridiculous that wasn’t the model 10 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree. Why didn't the AFL go with that model at the time?

As an aside Southport are the only non AFL aligned team left standing from the northern states in the VFL this year. Nobody really knows what to do with them. Too big and powerful of a club for state league competitions at this point in time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back