List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Say that hypothetically Bing nominates us at the years end. How much power does Gold Coast have? Do they have to make the deal happen?

I’m confident with the direction of the club whether we get Ben or not, we are in a great position either way IMO. As I’ve said in most other post’s regarding Bing, I’ll trust whatever the club chooses to do at this point.

Plus, having both the Kings also means that no one else will have one 😉

Our insistence on playing two rucks only works if you have two genuine guns, like Roma and Paddy.

We have to replace Paddy, and unless we can get NicNat, no one comes close to Bing in quality.

Marshall ruck with Bing as a second ruck resting forward, plus Ming, Coops and Membrey is downright scary. This is a no brainer. If he's available, we absolutely grab him.

Bing will be at the Saints in 2023 with the AFL $200k per annum Ambassador payments being the thing that convinces him to sign.

Thanks Gil!!!!

The fact is he wants to get home. I’m sure others have heard the same rumours. They are true. Think he’s afraid of telling Cochrane. Well that’s my mail anyway

That’s what his manager’s for.

mWcynSy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This could be as entertaining for opposition fans as the 4 Josh Kelly threads posted on the North forum
We do love putting on a show!

The fact is he wants to get home. I’m sure others have heard the same rumours. They are true. Think he’s afraid of telling Cochrane. Well that’s my mail anyway
Probably no different to any of us . We all like to get home. If Clarko puts up his hand gets the GC gig late next season, that may change Ben's thinking somewhat.
Don't see him landing at us though. $ speaks all languages, and he could get far more at another Victorian club. The rumour has been Essendon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back