Delisted Ben Lennon [delisted]

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think Marchbank and Pickett could be elite. Kennedy and Plowman solid b graders. I am stoked with our present list build and think we will have long term sustainable success

I agree with M'bank and Pickett might being elite but all teams have comparisons.

I would think all teams would be confident in the list builds (clearly over differing timelines) but there is talent on you list, on ours, on every teams. I have noted where I believe North need to address but to say it's an average list would be like calling your list average as both teams will rely on the youth developing to reach that potential.

remfan101

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wow, Carlton finish bottom 4 every year and have lots of high draft picks on their list.

And wow, North have made finals 4 of the last 5 years and have less high draft picks.

Full of insight this guy. I'll take Carlton's perennial "rebuild" seriously when their fans aren't salivating over the next number 1 pick in early March.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is the Ben Lennon thread!

Be gone!!!

ezgif.com-resize (2).gif

North's youth is far superior to every other clubs youth. That's a fact.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
No what im saying
So you are saying it's better to have late picks and rookies than to have high draft picks ??
is that its pointless ruining the lives of young talented player with crap development, Carlton have had so many 1st round draft picks in the past and are still the worst performed team this century - Development is just as important and having the high draft picks
Richmond,Sydney,Geelong,Western Bulldogs,Hawks were all premiers but without anywhere near the types of picks Carlton has had.

Hope that helps

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
No what im saying

is that its pointless ruining the lives of young talented player with crap development, Carlton have had so many 1st round draft picks in the past and are still the worst performed team this century - Development is just as important and having the high draft picks
Richmond,Sydney,Geelong,Western Bulldogs,Hawks were all premiers but without anywhere near the types of picks Carlton has had.

Hope that helps

Jesus H Christ, jag one flag and it becomes an expert on list management.

You have lost your mind. I suppose three decades of pent up angst can do that to a bloke.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Jesus H Christ, jag one flag and it becomes an expert on list management.

You have lost your mind. I suppose three decades of pent up angst can do that to a bloke.

Well you would know - Its been 2 decades for North

Your posting has been so entertaining for Richmond supporters as well as other clubs supporters this year, But what it has highlighted is how little you know about anything related to AFL football.

If ever there was justification to delete an account and start again, You would be entitled to do this

Please continue to give us the laughs you have this year, There is only 1 thing thats in a worse state than the team you support and thats your account on BigFooty

Snake_Baker

If you have a spare 14 minutes you might want to see what $1.5 million dollars couldnt buy you and should have upped the offer to $2 million

Nahh He probably wouldnt even come to north for 2 mil either

Last edited:
Gee I hope he bags my team
Good omen

On the Richmond board there was a North Melbourne reverse mozz thread.

Whatever they said was CERTAIN to happen, the opposite happened, and snake was a clear leader in that.

Can anyone remember the last time he was right about anything?

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
On the Richmond board there was a North Melbourne reverse mozz thread.

Whatever they said was CERTAIN to happen, the opposite happened, and snake was a clear leader in that.

Can anyone remember the last time he was right about anything?
Snake has not ever been right , He is a special person and you know what i mean by special

Don't worry, you were also widely acknowledged in the hall of shame.

It really is freaky...The miss rate goes so far beyond just bad luck, it's like you have an incredibly good source of inside information...and then go against it.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Glad to see bigfooty hasnt changed and good discussion about players has once again turned to an immature and childish argument about irrelevent topics.

Lets stay on track guys, any news on lennon?

Ps - north fan is delusional hahahahha
You wont hear anything about Ben Lennon until 1 week prior to the Psd , Then there will be a interview where he will say that he is now working with a sprint coach to improve his speed and his endurance and has learned alt about what it takes to be an AFL player and his body is now in tip top shape for the first time in 5 years. Also coming from a premiership team he knows what it takes to be a team player.

He is now ready to take the game on and show people what he can do at the highest level and the team that gives him this chance will be the winner

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers

Desperation can lead to innovation but in your case its stupidity -

That's not a pic its a clip, And there is alot to say with that Video for a North Supporter

Have a look and a good cry ;)

Back