Recommitted Ben Lennon

Remove this Banner Ad

Strange one really. Had a terrible year injury/sickness wise. Has great ability, and poor athleticism. If he could ebgt fit, really AFL fit, would be a very good player I reckon.

Wants out. OK

No one putting up the right trade bait. OK

How much does he want out? How different will the tigers coaching team and game plan be in 2017? Can Lennon fulfill his talent?

Hope he stays. But won't lose much sleep if he goes, as long as we get good compo. Just one of those guys that looks a cut above. But has never quite gotten there.

Based on the above which is all accurate we wouldn't trade him just because he has asked.

I think we would need a ( > mid 2nd round) to consider his wishes.

He is currently buckled in Vegas with Kamdyn McIntosh, so he isn't too stressed about things.

I look forward to Ben putting a good off-season at Punt Road and getting his career back on track.

Honestly what is with blooz supporters putting up deluded trades?

Is it legitimate delusion or some absurd tactic, where they think they are hoodwinking the competition?

Why would Richmond trade a contracted, required player, who was a high draft pick and a rising star nom for a third round?

Relax bro.

The post you quoted was a question not a statement and you have a rant. A simple no and an explanation of why would have sufficed.

And he's not far off the mark. Lennon would probably be worth a pick in the mid to late 20s

Relax bro.

The post you quoted was a question not a statement and you have a rant. A simple no and an explanation of why would have sufficed.

And he's not far off the mark. Lennon would probably be worth a pick in the mid to late 20s

Same with the Yarran trade, Marchbank trade etc.

You are the most unreasonable supporters in here.

I'm not sure why that trade "would get it done" given that we don't need to trade him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He told the club he wants out. Why would you want to keep someone who doesn't want to be there?

Because if we don't receive adequate compensation, we make him repay the faith and work hard.

Ben will be a very good footballer, he just needs to work.

No point giving away good footballers for nothing.

He can sit the year out if he doesn't want to play.. We would still get a third for him.

It's up to him. But we need to be adequately compensated or ideally we just keep him.

Because if we don't receive adequate compensation, we make him repay the faith and work hard.

Ben will be a very good footballer, he just needs to work.

No point giving away good footballers for nothing.

He can sit the year out if he doesn't want to play.. We would still get a third for him.

It's up to him. But we need to be adequately compensated or ideally we just keep him.
We all know if he doesn't want to be there next year, he won't be. Contract or not the club holds very little power here...as we did with Yarran.

We all know if he doesn't want to be there next year, he won't be. Contract or not the club holds very little power here...as we did with Yarran.

What you did with Yarran was deplorable and will bite you in the arse with Lennon.

Also the situation with Lennon & RFC is not untenable like it was with Yarran.

What you did with Yarran was deplorable and will bite you in the arse with Lennon.

Also the situation with Lennon & RFC is not untenable like it was with Yarran.
Yes. The support, enormous wage and allowing him to leave whilst on contract...we were monsters.

Asking to be traded two years running sounds pretty untenable to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back