Recommitted Ben Lennon

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing from several different sources that the Tigers are desperately trying to offload him but nobody wants him.
He is a young first round draft pick. I doubt we are desperate to boot him. Happy if he stays, but Im sure we are shopping him around to see if theres any interest.

Doubt it, not worth the cost at the start of a rebuild.

Would be for next to nothing (ie - our 4th for Lennon and their 5th) etc.

Forget the fact he is a former first rounder, it's pretty common knowledge his attitude has been rubbish and he's unlikely to play any senior footy for the Tigers. We might punt that playing him with McDonald might make him pull his finger out.

Forget the fact he is a former first rounder, it's pretty common knowledge his attitude has been rubbish and he's unlikely to play any senior footy for the Tigers. We might punt that playing him with McDonald might make him pull his finger out.

No evidence of this being the case since his first preseason when he did come in a little cocky, having already spent a week with Richmond training as a part of the AIS academy.

There is no way the Tigers would let him go for a fourth round pick yes attitude poor but has buckets of talent just needs someone to unlock.

There is no way the Tigers would let him go for a fourth round pick yes attitude poor but has buckets of talent just needs someone to unlock.

Lucky you've got a renowned development coach in Dimma...

Agree the Tiges won't let Lennon go cheap. Be interesting if anyone coughs a second rounder. Maybe a late one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt it, not worth the cost at the start of a rebuild.
He's still young though, right age for a rebuild. First time I saw him I thought he looked pretty special, has a lot of talent but the question seems to be whether he works hard enough. At the right price he would worth a shot for someone, you would hope someone expressed interest before he declared he wanted out.

Lucky you've got a renowned development coach in Dimma...

Agree the Tiges won't let Lennon go cheap. Be interesting if anyone coughs a second rounder. Maybe a late one?

Tigers would trade for a 2nd that's about his value or part of the Prestia deal.

Another Jordan Gysberts. Will get another opportunity purely because he was a 1st rounder. He will then get chopped a year or two later again.

I always wondered what happened to Gordon Jizzberts.

I always wondered what happened to Gordon Jizzberts.
Traded to/drafted by north involving the pick we got for Pederson, late delisted, because we couldn't get the Melbourne out of him in the VFL.

Maybe, I like his talent though. It's worrying that he couldn't get into Richmonds side.

Talent doesn't mean a lot without the proper attitude and discipline to play to structures. Would much rather take a pick in the 30s into a deep draft like this one.

Talent doesn't mean a lot without the proper attitude and discipline to play to structures. Would much rather take a pick in the 30s into a deep draft like this one.
Will there by an equally talented player at 30 tho? You have to back the club and it's leaders to sort him out and he is pretty young. Was he not adhering to structures last year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back