Delisted Ben Lennon [delisted]

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
Is there anyone North doesn't want? Is there anyone who wants to even go to North?
I would like:

Kelly
Martin
Hopper
Balic
Lennon
Billings
Pittard

That'll do.

Pittard and Martin free agents. Lennon 4th round, balic 3rd. Kelly and Hopper for pick 2, 20, and the 2nd round we get for goldstein. Billings for 2018 first rounder.

No one knows who wants to go to North. Not one target has nominated a single club in tje AFL yet and we won't know until the trade period.

I would like:

Kelly
Martin
Hopper
Balic
Lennon
Billings
Pittard

That'll do.

Pittard and Martin free agents. Lennon 4th round, balic 3rd. Kelly and Hopper for pick 2, 20, and the 2nd round we get for goldstein. Billings for 2018 first rounder.

No one knows who wants to go to North. Not one target has nominated a single club in tje AFL yet and we won't know until the trade period.
You aint getting Martin,

i'll personally drive Lennon to Arden st in my xd falcon in exchange for a tank of super

I would like:

Kelly
Martin
Hopper
Balic
Lennon
Billings
Pittard

That'll do.

That is a comprehensive list. Lots of groins to rub to get them over the line...if you catch my drift ;)

I would like:

That might get you Kelly.......second thoughts it wouldn't

Very talented. Got a hard lesson last year, and has put the work in. Doesn't fit the Tigers game plan (too tall, can mark and kick straight, and not fast). has improved his defensive efforts a lot. Doing very well in the VFL. Got injured when his AFL opportunity came.

What you get is a talented kick and mark HFF, with some potential to pinch hit in the midfield. Slowly building defensive and running abilities. In the right team could be very useful. I reckon we are being stupid in not playing him. The Tigers forward line needs more aerial ability and kicking straight capability.

Most likely moving on. Probably will get picked up by another team for nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if he did quite well.

But, never say never, he might get a gig now. And if he can translate his VFL form to AFL then he'll add a heap to the team and probably stay. But Dimma and co basically don't see the need for his style of player. You have to be amazing to break through that sort of thinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez the posters on this board are harsh.

Reckon he's a similar player to Garner, can take a grab and kick a goal. VFL stats look nice.

Whether he's better than Fritsch not too sure, think we will likely take Fritsch with our third pick since he's from Casey but honestly we could do worse than Lennon for a third rounder if that's enough to get it done.

Regardless, he's too talented to play VFL. If getting delisted is the kick up the arse he needs he'll be back in the AFL.

If they asked for 2 first rounders for Treloar there's no way you could get both of those players without throwing in 2 first rounders at least.

Worth nothing, probably should be delisted.

If it wasn't for two bad runs of injury above him, would probably be considered the biggest bust of that draft.

Worth nothing, probably should be delisted.

If it wasn't for two bad runs of injury above him, would probably be considered the biggest bust of that draft.
It's between him, Aish and Freeman now. Scharenberg seems to be over his injuries and is playing some good footy now thank god.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back