Ben McKinley

Remove this Banner Ad

Senwa and Tim Gossage just did a great interview with Benny Mac. Well worth a listen just to see how well he has kicked on in life after footy..
looking back through this thread he was much maligned but he still averaged 2 goals a game which isnt shabby at all..

View attachment 1217335
View attachment 1217336

And he was a fav of mine the shocking east perth mckinley signed player issue…. Not good on the eyes

He was no Aaron Edwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKinley's seven tackles came against Melbourne at the G earlier in that 2010 season. A rare win at the G, which I got to witness. The G is great when the crowd is up and about. Watching two teams at the bottom of the ladder in front of 20K was a bit of a preview of what the Covid seasons would look like.

Senwa and Tim Gossage just did a great interview with Benny Mac. Well worth a listen just to see how well he has kicked on in life after footy..
looking back through this thread he was much maligned but he still averaged 2 goals a game which isnt shabby at all..

View attachment 1217335
View attachment 1217336

And he was a fav of mine the shocking east perth mckinley signed player issue…. Not good on the eyes

So what is he up to these days?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back