Player Watch Ben Reid (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wtf? He has not had a bad season at all. He's taken 1 million intercept marks and with he and Howe down back we have been massively better than 2016 defensively. Also goes at 79% efficiency with that impressive left foot which compares to Howe's 78%. And Howe has had a great season. Some folks have been on the gear on here.

Last edited:
Wtf? He has not had a bad season at all. He's taken 1 million intercept marks and with he and Howe down back we have been massively better than 2016 defensively. Some folks have been on the gear on here.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The roids mate.. buffed like a spartan mate.

He's in his 11th year and has only played 126 games. He probably doesn't have that much good footy left in him (even though he's been fine this year) and he's a UFA next year, so I think if a club offers something good for him then it might be the best option to trade him. Only if he can be replaced through trade or FA, though.

So no one reckobs this bloke is done!!?? Should of traded him 2 years ago
Should have*

Managed or dropped?? What's with ppl and gramma on here!!? Seriously its a footy forum....who gives a fick!!! Laughable
people* grammar* it's* fu*k*

We're just trying to help you pablo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Reid is Dropped and Going by the Internet Experts. He is Finished:rolleyes:
I looked at the post before yours and thought Reid had done his knee again. Then I saw the date of Maggie's post. I allowed the breathing and living process to kick back in, and resumed my normal functions, even regaining many of my usual faculties. The joys of clicking the latest alert from bigfooty. I sometimes wonder why I am here teaching classfulls of noisy year 8 Cambodian kids, but at this very moment in time, the move doesn't seem so implausible. ;):rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am sorry for Ben that he is injured again but relieved it was him and not Moore or Elliott.

That is not to say that I don't regard Ben extremely highly but it's been evident for a while now that his body will no longer allow him to do what he once did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back