Player Watch Ben Reid (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Been a wonderful player when back at his best but, those days seem a long time ago now. Can expect to see a lot of VFL ahead of him if and when he is fit enough to play in this, his last season. Hope he goes out on a high.

Been a wonderful player when back at his best but, those days seem a long time ago now. Can expect to see a lot of VFL ahead of him if and when he is fit enough to play in this, his last season. Hope he goes out on a high.

Look, massive blow. As I suggested I think it's game over. But there's a faint hope since it's a thing injury he'll be back in the second half of the season. Unlikely, but who knows.

I think Reid is copping too hard a time from some posters in this thread.

A key position player who can play at both ends, with a beautiful kick doesn't grow on trees.

Yes he is extremely injury prone but I would prefer him in our team this season than not.

I think Reid is copping too hard a time from some posters in this thread.

A key position player who can play at both ends, with a beautiful kick doesn't grow on trees.

Yes he is extremely injury prone but I would prefer him in our team this season than not.

if you were posting this in 2015 , this post would be relevant.

its now 2019 and he has done nothing for years , the times he gets on the park he isnt a quarter of his form in 2010,2011

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has put in so much effort, dedication, pain, all to get back.
It seems the road remains filled with broken glass.
And ofcourse he will always have the undoubted encouragement from the pedestrians to keep going son, keep going.

if you were posting this in 2015 , this post would be relevant.

its now 2019 and he has done nothing for years , the times he gets on the park he isnt a quarter of his form in 2010,2011
With the bad kicking team we are, I still would like to have Reid playing.

With the bad kicking team we are, I still would like to have Reid playing.
I’d argue that Moore and Dunn are both better field kicks than Reid now. His kicking from defence hasn’t been great for a few years now.

He has put in so much effort, dedication, pain, all to get back.
It seems the road remains filled with broken glass.
And ofcourse he will always have the undoubted encouragement from the pedestrians to keep going son, keep going.

Reminds me of a song "you have to know when to fold em"

I don't disagree with Moore but have to disagree regarding Dunn.
Really? He ran at 83% DE in 2017 and 79% in 2018, and he usually took the attacking option. I regard him as an elite long field kick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back