Rumour Ben Roberts-Smith big role on Anzac Day game broadcast

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s right. He hasn’t been found guilty of anything and it seems channel 9 are the main instigators of any question suggesting otherwise.
You would need to ask yourself why such a successful and smart man such as Kerry Stokes backs him in so much. He clearly thinks he needs support rather than the other way around.

Oh jeez 🤦‍♂️

Stop likening the ANZACS to bogans and people on trial for war crimes, it's just plain disrespectful.
So you agree having Ben Roberts Smith on the ANZAC day broadcast is disrespectful?

If Stokes loves the military so much why did he never serve? He would have been old enough to go to Vietnam. He can buy as many medals as he wants, but he never earnt them. Typical backslapper.

Classic chickenhawk.

I'm sure military types have a word for linament sniffers.

He's never pretended to have served so can't use stolen valour.

If you cause the thread to devolve into a shitfight with rubbish comments about ANZAC Day, the ADF or any other trolling, you will lose your access for a while. Discuss the issue at hand. If you want to talk political and society in relation to ANZAC Day (as opposed to the football), there's a forum for that.

If you cause the thread to devolve into a shitfight with rubbish comments about ANZAC Day, the ADF or any other trolling, you will lose your access for a while. Discuss the issue at hand. If you want to talk political and society in relation to ANZAC Day (as opposed to the football), there's a forum for that.

Would have thought this is the relevant place to discuss it?

Anyway, I assume Duck will be on hand and he's a human toilet so what's the difference?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have thought this is the relevant place to discuss it?

Anyway, I assume Duck will be on hand and he's a human toilet so what's the difference?
BRS' suitability to be on the coverage is fine to discuss - but as soon as it goes beyond that, it turns into fertiliser. That's what the SRP is for.

Anything is possible but I can't believe they would do this. I can't comment on the accuracy of the allegations but the optics of it would be awful. I know Stokes has a big pull but I don't think Gill would allow it.

Agree with this, but at the same time it's so plausible in this day and age. If it's a deliberate fake, it's a good one
Is it even a fake? Have not heard this anywhere apart from the the OP. If there was anything to it you'd think "those nasty leftie media types" would be all over it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back