Society/Culture Ben Shapiro

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Yep this is pretty funny. To be honest I'm on Shapiro's side, Crowder wasn't happy with losing money if he gets demonetised or banned from Youtube or Twitter, I'd think it was fair enough. I'm sure Daily Wire would be relying on his social media reach to drive listens.

Crowder is a dickhead anyway, he's actually a pretty funny bloke but has some fairly extreme takes. His cheerleading of Kyle Rittenhouse was cringeful.
Yep, its fookn hilarious. Crowder is 100% in the wrong, the whole thing is just his manufactured attempt to scrape email addresses to start his own independent operation - coz his current list would be owned by the Blaze. Bloke doesn't even know how many subscribers he has or if his show is definitely profitable, which is kinda Jeremy Boering's point.

He's promoting a "petition" against BigCon/BigTech but its just a form to put your email into lol. If it all wasn't obvious enough, he registered the domain a few days before he called Daily Wire boss Jeremy Boreing to secretly record the conversation for content, with Crowder pretending the whole thing is about censorship, and Boreing patiently explaining to him the realities of contacts and business :tearsofjoy:

But the real hilarious part is by doing this he has linked all those other 'independent free thinkers' on the right like Shapiro and Owens to big business and billionaires. Not great for their brand, no wonder they're banding together to smack him down lol

Oh and I did notice one other little mildly hilarious detail in this sordid little affair;
Peterson, on the other hand, seemed to initially side with Crowder, tweeting out Crowder’s video with the caption: “on the hypocrisy of the ‘conservative’ legacy media.” Peterson later deleted the tweet.
Wasn't he all "I'd rather die than delete my tweet" a few months back? Seems Jordy's principles are as malleable as anyone else's once the money comes calling and tells him to reign it in, who woulda thunk eh :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
If they have different views to you yes.

But if they're on your side it's deeply offensive. Just so we're clear.
Uncanny description of Stokey's approach :thumbsu:

I don't let the pitch of someone's voice upset me so I'm doing fine
Well you're in front of Ben Shapiro then :tearsofjoy:

Benny boy also mentioned that she (Greta) is an adult and no longer a child so I can make fun of her all I like, which makes your virtue signalling efforts look particularly silly.

Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong
Uncanny description of Stokey's approach :thumbsu:

Well you're in front of Ben Shapiro then :tearsofjoy:

Benny boy also mentioned that she (Greta) is an adult and no longer a child so I can make fun of her all I like, which makes your virtue signalling efforts look particularly silly.

I was making fun of her anyway.

She was consistently, hysterically, telling adults off, in the real world they get to give it back. No matter how much carbon dioxide you think you can see (I'm not making that up either).

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I was making fun of her anyway.

She was consistently, hysterically, telling adults off, in the real world they get to give it back. No matter how much carbon dioxide you think you can see (I'm not making that up either).
Tell it to Stokey, mate. He's the one offended coz someone had a crack at poor widdle Benny Shapiro's voice ¯\(ツ)

Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
This has been so funny to watch.

It is so delicious watching the billionaire-backed hate-mongers attack each other.

Crowder crying about a $50 million contract.

And the Daily Wire guy's name is JEREMY BOREING.

You couldn't make this up.

Such a clown show rolling out before our eyes.

And just so we don't miss it, here's Benny Shapenny being EXTRA racist:

He's such a trash human. A little whiny piece of s**t.

"Slimy, gross loser."

This is a lotta research for someone who would claim to dislike every single one of them (my fair assumption).

How's your popcorn bill?

This is a lotta research for someone who would claim to dislike every single one of them (my fair assumption).
Yes I am watching the people crowing about the RWNJs flaming each other.

Showing everyone how massively wealthy they are getting from tricking 14 year olds and old people.

How's your popcorn bill?
I have sacks of the stuff.

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Shapiro was a bit outraged about the satanic thing on the Grammys, think it was Sam Smith. I haven't seen it but satanic imagery is clearly not new in music, in fact I could show old Benny some stuff from some Scandinavian countries that would have piss running down his leg!

Back