Society/Culture Ben Shapiro

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that the point he made was that It's pivoted to empathy because rather than disagree you can attack the worth of the person directly if they hold a difference of opinion.

... So they attacked his worth as an intellectual for it without having to address the point.

Then his point is lost as he's done just that in the recent past.

Believing in absolutes is what people who believe humanity starts at a single point in time are doing.

It has to begin somewhere. Its not like a good reaches down and sparks a husk to life by injecting a soul.

There's only one scientifically objective spot to say the life of a human began, creation of the DNA.

You're welcome to change my mind.

I'm trying to fit as many memes in these posts as possible.

The guy is just a white-anter. Stroking controversy is his way of making money off people's divisions. Instead of a dialogue to see different views, it's all about him trying to prove his own. Boorring!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Under the mistaken belief he was on the left. Once Shapiro found out who he was he apologised.
This is actually an issue I have, thankfully Gethelred has helped me step back from the breach assuming motivations of people and effectively surrender the floor to someone to explain their position so I better understand them.

But not everyone accepts the invitation.

But I'm working on not assuming the motivation of people arguing with me.

On one hand, hooooo boy that's an ambush! I'm surprised that Shapiro allowed himself to get cornered so severely, over and over again. Has he allowed himself to be interviewed by the BBC before?

On the other hand, that wasn't really a fair interview in any way; certainly, it outlines the clear differences between British and American conservatism, and I got the impression that old mate was certainly trying to learn this young whippersnapper. But then, Ben Shapiro has had little interest in the past in debating fairly, talking over and attacking not the content of his opposition's arguments but the stance they take or the identity they possess. Sure, it's not fair, but them's the breaks when you live by the sword.
Stick guns..back to the …freefall

FL_PF2bWUAUkZga

Remove this Banner Ad

Back