Society/Culture Ben Shapiro

Remove this Banner Ad

He's against abortion, his thoughts have been predictable on this, a lot of it is that "abortion is murder" of course.

I'm trying to figure out why the overturning of Roe v Wade is now, does the timing make sense for anything, is it to do with the mid terms coming up?
I don't know much about their machinations.

I just like watching the videos hanging s**t on Benny.

Benny yelling at a music video. See Bachelor Boys: The Young Ones Book for why this is cool:

He's against abortion, his thoughts have been predictable on this, a lot of it is that "abortion is murder" of course.

I'm trying to figure out why the overturning of Roe v Wade is now, does the timing make sense for anything, is it to do with the mid terms coming up?
No idea but just thinking out loud I think it's a good time to force through an unpopular decision. World and news cycle is distracted by Putin and think majority of Americans are disengaged from politics again as Biden is a largely inoffensive boring old man who's pushes people into apathy.

Look at the first minute of this (give or take an advertisement for a VPN). Benny the dissembling piece of s**t lays the groundwork for "don't bring in gun laws!" - I didn't watch past that. Why give the ghoul the views?

"The shooter broke many laws before he opened fire..."

He's just a piece of gutter slime.

One of Shapiro's statements about the school shooting was (something like) "people aren't interested in solutions, they want to protect their political allegiances".

I'm guessing that's why he's come up with every explanation under the sun rather than there are too many guns, too easy to get or anything else with, y'know, guns.

Why do all the conservative Christian* American YouTube grifters always have VPN sponsorships on their videos?

* I know Shapiro isn't a Christian but same s**t different smell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do all the conservative Christian* American YouTube grifters always have VPN sponsorships on their videos?

Good target market. Paranoid, poor, uneducated, maybe want to gamble online in a jurisdiction where it's illegal.

Everyone's advertising VPN's on youtube at the moment, though. Don't think it's just restricted to the wingbat part of the algorithm.

Another culture war thread.
Who is leading the post count again?
An eye opener,
Shapiro the boogey man for the unhinged left.

Everyone's advertising VPN's on youtube at the moment, though. Don't think it's just restricted to the wingbat part of the algorithm.
I mainly watch sport, music and technology videos on YouTube and don't see the VPN advertisements there.

Anytime I watch an American religious conservative grifter video though it's 99% of the time sponsored by a VPN. Other 1% by a cryptocurrency grift Company.

Lol is someone legit complaining about culture wars in a thread about one of the members of the culture war royal family? 🤣
That's comical!

"tEh LeFt!!!" "RHEEEEEE!!!!"
The fragility is amazing 🤣

I mainly watch sport, music and technology videos on YouTube and don't see the VPN advertisements there.

Anytime I watch an American religious conservative grifter video though it's 99% of the time sponsored by a VPN. Other 1% by a cryptocurrency grift Company.
I can't speak for those, but VPN's are all over videogame or nerd content on youtube at the moment.

I can't speak for those, but VPN's are all over videogame or nerd content on youtube at the moment.
Yeah Map Men and all the rest. I've always assumed there's a ton of profit in it so they are hammering the ads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back