Society/Culture Ben Shapiro

Remove this Banner Ad

You gotta watch TWIBS:

From the comments:

"The most striking thing about listening to Pepino is that while he pretends to be a “facts don’t care about your feelings” guy, even going so far as to sell merchandise that says this, his show is one of the most emotionally charged things I’ve ever heard in my life. Every episode is Ben blowing a gasket and working himself into a little ball of anger and frustration. This dude is an emotional wreck."

It's always made me chuckle to see a very religious person like Ben, claiming that facts don't care about your feelings.

And then to constantly get bent out of shape about absolutely miniscule things.

I know it's all for the grift, but still.

Benny can't debate with anyone who... knows his tricks.

"This is going nowhere so I'm gonna stop you there."

So much free speech, his audience runs up and covers the microphone.

:laughv1:

Shapiro is a ******* weasel and he is doing it here in front of a crowd.

The guy in the audience was doing pretty well actually.
Ben is the Gish Gallop king.

Pile on the nonsense faster than the opposition can respond.

He's got no shame and no intention of ever discussing a point with sincerity or honesty. He's a liar and a creepy creep.

But he holds up his religiosity as his moral shield. Mega-creep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean you are one of his followers now.

'Like and subscribe for more DESTROYING the left'
Nice try.

No I don't watch him directly. I follow a few people who, as part of their channels, include commentary on all manner of RWNJs. It's entertaining.

"Reeeeeeee! Stop supporting people who tell you how s**t the most popular conservative YouTube idiots are!"

Look to people like Shapiro for your daily source of anti-vax conspiracy theories. He's an enemy of people everywhere, funded by a fracking billionaire.

He will fade away one day, like all of them. But not before doing incredible damage to line his own pockets.

Ben is the Gish Gallop king.

Pile on the nonsense faster than the opposition can respond.

He's got no shame and no intention of ever discussing a point with sincerity or honesty. He's a liar and a creepy creep.

But he holds up his religiosity as his moral shield. Mega-creep.

Some of the ultra left half wits who try to take him on are completely unhinged though. Seriously.

Some of the ultra left half wits who try to take him on are completely unhinged though. Seriously.
When does he show up to a debate with anyone half decent at it? He runs away. See video above.

Nice try.

No I don't watch him directly. I follow a few people who, as part of their channels, include commentary on all manner of RWNJs. It's entertaining.

"Reeeeeeee! Stop supporting people who tell you how s**t the most popular conservative YouTube idiots are!"

Look to people like Shapiro for your daily source of anti-vax conspiracy theories. He's an enemy of people everywhere, funded by a fracking billionaire.

He will fade away one day, like all of them. But not before doing incredible damage to line his own pockets.
He is pro vax...... Anti mandate...........

He is pro vax...... Anti mandate...........
Pro "lab leak" conspiracy. Pro-lies about Fauci.

Why? That gets the clicks. That's what his fracking boss wants.

He is just the next Milo, only a lot more organised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back