BEN SILVAGNI

Remove this Banner Ad

He's been hyped on this board for years but just isn't good enough to warrant a selection. The fact is the only reason people are interested is his surname. I'll be frustrated if we use anything more than a rookie pick on him.
In seriousness I've seen him rated as a pick in the 50-60s range, similar to where Jack went.

KM seems to be sure that he deserves a draft spot in about that range. Rates his contested marking in particular

In seriousness I've seen him rated as a pick in the 50-60s range, similar to where Jack went.

KM seems to be sure that he deserves a draft spot in about that range. Rates his contested marking in particular
He definitely has scope for development but there is also a conflict of interest. We have the luxury of waiting on draft night to see if a bid comes so I'm not concerned about overpaying, I think the right decision will be made. Happy to have him taken as a rookie and to be proven wrong but having watched a bit of him and told by people in the know that he probably hasn't got 'it', I'm certainly not hanging my hopes on him. Apologies if I come off a bit rude about this!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must say I wasn't overly impressed with anything he did in the metro vs sa game on the weekend, certainly don't think he will be any better then jack at this point.

Must say I wasn't overly impressed with anything he did in the metro vs sa game on the weekend, certainly don't think he will be any better then jack at this point.
rookie at best - then delist - then mock

Reminds me of the Clokes, to be honest. Jason Cloke had a decent footy brain but lacked height and wasn't athletically gifted enough. Cameron was the big, dopey one and Travis was the long faced one who could actually play. Tom SOS has a long face and doesn't look like his brothers, hopefully, Tom is "the one". Having said that, I still think we'll draft or rookie Ben.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back