Bendigo FL Thread 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bendigo FL Thread 2010

mihocek is a very, very handy player. flat used him in the back half a lot (the times i saw them) and he just contests and runs hard all game. i would reckon they'd value him highly at dower park

Can anyone enlighten me on how Kyneton are going under Filo ? They have lost a few from last year, have they picked up any new recruits ?

How are Maryborough and Casstlemaine looking ?

mihocek is a very, very handy player. flat used him in the back half a lot (the times i saw them) and he just contests and runs hard all game. i would reckon they'd value him highly at dower park

Yea he is a good bloke 2. Has been training with us since he is down in tassie and is looking really well. Ill b watchin the flat pretty closely this year. I reckon I may play for them one day

Good to see the league get there act together this year and put up the clearances on their website.

big surprise to me 2 c ant. dennis heading to canterbury park. cooda sworn he was a dragon, but maybe bigger coin with eagleh. also stace fiske to huntly. wooda thought bfl would have been his go but then again coin speaks all languages. and we have talkd on here about derm. smythe going to sunba kangas in riddell league. hes a major league player no doubt about it.

mate emails me 2day and sed he overheard blokes talking in a shop. they rekon dennis plays only for himself. might be a bit harsh.
mate sez the guy is a real goer, real strong body and very fit

Can anyone enlighten me on how Kyneton are going under Filo ? They have lost a few from last year, have they picked up any new recruits ?

How are Maryborough and Casstlemaine looking ?

Maryborough have a max of 20 players committed apparently a realistic chance to go under this year. Will struggle to get an uner 18's again and looks like they will struggle to get a 2nd's team up.

Not good!

Maryborough have a max of 20 players committed apparently a realistic chance to go under this year. Will struggle to get an uner 18's again and looks like they will struggle to get a 2nd's team up.

Not good!

that would be terrible, they are a great club, proud history. Great ground. I'm sure they will get some players together soon to field a seniors and reserves side in 2011, hopefully colts, as this is the foundation / building blocks of a side.

I hear that Golden Square are to play the GV Premiers in a praccy match, would be very good viewing, by all reports over at Deakin Reserve. Although just a practise match, interesting to line them up...

True Hoops, The "premiership plate" to be played between Shepp United and Golden Square to be played at Deakin Reserve. Golden Square will be fielding a very strong side to chalk up another win against GVFL opposition having beaten Shepp swans, Ky and Rochy in the past few years. Hopefully we can have a good win as we will be representing the whole Bendigo league. Thoughts on what the crowd would be like?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Friday night, the 1st of April, what's everyones thoughts of a result with full strength teams? Apparently square and United are both wearing a special strip for the game.

True Hoops, The "premiership plate" to be played between Shepp United and Golden Square to be played at Deakin Reserve. Golden Square will be fielding a very strong side to chalk up another win against GVFL opposition having beaten Shepp swans, Ky and Rochy in the past few years. Hopefully we can have a good win as we will be representing the whole Bendigo league. Thoughts on what the crowd would be like?

Getting a bit carried away for pre season. Having beaten GV teams in pre season doesnt mean much to anyone does it? Who holds pre season win/loss ratio doesnt matter a rats toss bag to anyone.

So if square are at full strength and United at half strength that must mean Square are a better team for the year and will win again.

This is your reality check calling, make sure your answer the phone............

yep, agree, rider .... pre season form counts for zero. got to get down to the showgrounds to hear some names. dekkie filo spruiking in addie this week about KPP's (1 forward and 1 back); also 1 utility; & 4thly, 1 in n under midfielder.
wouldnt every club be looking for at least 2 of those.:D my tiges have to replace jimmy condos and trajkovski in the middle

no easy task for either hole to fill.

Getting a bit carried away for pre season. Having beaten GV teams in pre season doesnt mean much to anyone does it? Who holds pre season win/loss ratio doesnt matter a rats toss bag to anyone.

So if square are at full strength and United at half strength that must mean Square are a better team for the year and will win again.

Here is your reality check, everyone knows its preseason, but its wonderful to get a look at it.... I dont think anyone measures anything out of it..

Quick question; does anyone have a list of the BFL Life Members?

It doesn't appear on the BFL website.
BR what timely advice or news does appear on the BFL website?

Under 'Practice matches' they have last year's practices matches - really useful information that is!

Noting the above comments about Square & United, at least readers of this forum know the match is on. To me any match where Square is being challenged is interesting.

I would have thought its the ideal lead up to Round 1, playing good sides and beating them:rolleyes:. Who said they will be at half strength?
Not interested in answering your call.

GG is this a BFL thread or GV thread. If BFL pxss off.
Stop making excuses before the game is even played.

Start from the position as a preseason game both side will not be at full strength and see what happens.

YAIRSS, very nice website Doc Kenny.

Had to look just a little bit to click onto 'clearances', however.

From what I have heard around the traps, be on the lookout for some new innovative technological things that are set too happen within the BFNL this season. New website only the start.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back