Bendigo FL Thread 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hope that no club would ever pay Balraj Singh again. Maybe if they're offering him a pie and a coke they could get some value for him.

On the other hand, having Balraj talk himself up again on these forums could be good for a laugh.

Didn't they learn from Balraj's visit to Eaglehawk. Surely they cannot be thinking of paying him anywhere near that amount

Bendigo league wonders why they have massive crowds of 75 people watching them play :D I wouldn't give the gate the sweat off my old fellar to watch Singh play anything..... It surely must be a joke isn't it?

Just heard on good authority that Balraj Singh, Damien Brown and Matt Gimore have all signed at Strath. All on close to the 1k mark per game with Singh on just over it. Anyone else think they will be too top heavy up forward.

Be very surprised to see this eventuate..Read an article on Central Vic Footy RE - Happy Gilmore and it seems he is staying put at the Borough and other sources told me he has already signed. Could be wrong. Good luck to Strath if they have signed all these blokes.

As for Sing I can't see it happening after his last tenure in the BFL where he was disgraceful and gave Eaglehawk nothing! If he did wouldn't he go play with his brother at Castlemaine.

On a side note great news for Sandhurst with Symesy signing. He will be a fantastic addition to that side. I have watched him dominate a few games :thumbsu:

havent heard any of my strath mates mention any of those names as new recruits so wouldnt read much into that... they hav picked up a couple but none of those from what ive heard.
Also from wat they tell me west not forced to leave, but was after a lot more than they were prepared to giv based on his form last season.

Just heard on good authority that Balraj Singh, Damien Brown and Matt Gimore have all signed at Strath. All on close to the 1k mark per game with Singh on just over it. Anyone else think they will be too top heavy up forward.

Was Balrajh that bad at Eaglehawk? how many goals did he kick? was he fit? He was a handy player at Ainslie in 2003-4, give the big fella credit for selling himself well if he's still getting paid that much.............

Gilmore has re signed with Eaglehawk 100%

Was Balrajh that bad at Eaglehawk? how many goals did he kick? was he fit? He was a handy player at Ainslie in 2003-4, give the big fella credit for selling himself well if he's still getting paid that much.............

Hats off to the prince! Wouldn't mind him negotiating my contracts!

i know one of the 5 is probably Ladson (Matt... not Rick) who has committed to playing with storm full time rather than aligning with bombers (or BFC as its now known) so they wont lose him half way thru yr like they did last yr. heard they got some forward too but dunno about rest.

what's the word on the calder clubs? Gissy picked up anyone other than Knox (if he gets a clearance) and Antoniwich (not sure how you spell his name).
what about kyneton, they have picked up some, Dryden, Chambers, Beattie, Thommo is like a recruit - and Kris Davies, anyone know any thing about hi,m?
i've seen the maine has lost a few too, Smith hurts them alot, he was a gun. and cummings. They might struggle again,

What does everyone think?

what's the word on the calder clubs? Gissy picked up anyone other than Knox (if he gets a clearance) and Antoniwich (not sure how you spell his name).
what about kyneton, they have picked up some, Dryden, Chambers, Beattie, Thommo is like a recruit - and Kris Davies, anyone know any thing about hi,m?
i've seen the maine has lost a few too, Smith hurts them alot, he was a gun. and cummings. They might struggle again,

What does everyone think?
Premiership player Cam Medica also returns for Gisborne. It will be interesting to see what we can get out of Antonowicz - he played half a dozen games at West Coast, but has had his fair share of injuries i believe. Should be a handy target in the goal square though.

Does anybody know of any practice matches happening over the next couple of weekends involving the Bendigo league teams?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Fellas!
How are both Maryborough and Castlemain shaping up for the season ahead, haven't heard to much on them? have they picked up any one?

Sandhurst playing St Arnaud at St Arnaud Saturday.

Saints were winless last year, should theoretically be a walkover for the dragons

Season's greetings all......been a while !!!

Strath to play Kerang @ Kerang this weekend, with match against Shepp Bears @ Colbo following weekend (night match).

Season's greetings all......been a while !!!

Strath to play Kerang @ Kerang this weekend, with match against Shepp Bears @ Colbo following weekend (night match).

I think you'll find strath play Kerang on the 24th of this month not this weekend...

I think you'll find strath play Kerang on the 24th of this month not this weekend...
OBR - You're quite right !

Had my matches around wrong way !!! So to clarify, it is Shepp Bears at Colbo this Saturday night, followed by Kerang @ Kerang on 24th !!!

Interesting to see how the boys will go Saturday night in their first real hit out for the season !!

Wonder if Daryl will reveal his new gun FF this weekend or hold him at bay ???

OBR - You're quite right !

Had my matches around wrong way !!! So to clarify, it is Shepp Bears at Colbo this Saturday night, followed by Kerang @ Kerang on 24th !!!

Interesting to see how the boys will go Saturday night in their first real hit out for the season !!

Wonder if Daryl will reveal his new gun FF this weekend or hold him at bay ???

Why wouldn't he "reveal" this bloke?

Former Eaglehawk gun Troy Coates has taken out the NTFL League B&F. Outstanding effort. I only wish he had stayed at Eaglehawk instead of heading home for Kerang this season so I didn/t have to watch him tear everyone apart on our league.

Hey Fellas!
How are both Maryborough and Castlemain shaping up for the season ahead, haven't heard to much on them? have they picked up any one?

Kyneton are flying from all reports. Heard a whisper that Steve Pimm from Scoresby - Key Forward may be lining up there..Kyneton's young kids are very handy - Is young Page staying ? He was one of the better players early on in the interleague match before being shafted by Brennan in favour of square blokes :p As mentioned earlier they have brought back a few players that use to be at the club which is great. Redpath loss will hurt but with Thommo playing more it can be offset. Great for Kyneton / the league to have a kid get drafted and from all reports he is going well.

Haven't heard much from Castlemaine but everything that does seem to come out seems positive on and off field for them.

Did Maryborough hang onto there Geelong contingent ? I can't help admire that club and there coach for working with what they had and making last year a good one. I noticed Rinaldi and Malone will be back there.

Strath have lost Joel West to a Melbourne Club.

Former Eaglehawk gun Troy Coates has taken out the NTFL League B&F. Outstanding effort. I only wish he had stayed at Eaglehawk instead of heading home for Kerang this season so I didn/t have to watch him tear everyone apart on our league.

Great effort by Troy. Hopefully he ends up back playing in the BFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back