Bendigo FNL 2017

Who will win this year's BFNL senior flag

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice move by the Gizzy Bulldogs to re appoint Brad Spear for 2017, also announced that Clinton Young would come on board as a playing assistant in 17/18. Positive steps forward for the club.
Also sighted two high profile Gizdogs checking the action at Lancefield parPark last Saturday for the RDFL Prelim, I wonder whether they were touching base with the Walsh brothers in a possible move back.

Any word from flat on who their new coach may be. Have heard in the grapevine that it maybe a two time AFL premiership player.

Have heard on the grapevine that they have no one at this stage. But oh well they have a Director of CoachingI wonder if the appointment of Jug to this role has dissuaded potential applicants. Director implies in charge, can't imagine this would impress some who might want to put their hand up for the coaching job.

Have heard on the grapevine that they have no one at this stage. But oh well they have a Director of CoachingI wonder if the appointment of Jug to this role has dissuaded potential applicants. Director implies in charge, can't imagine this would impress some who might want to put their hand up for the coaching job.
I think juggas role is more to do with recruiting and points allocation. juggas coaching record is just below average but why keep putting him down now hes stepped aside to a role better suited

I think juggas role is more to do with recruiting and points allocation. juggas coaching record is just below average but why keep putting him down now hes stepped aside to a role better suited

Am not putting the bloke down but his title is "Director of Coaching", to me and others this implies he is in charge of the coaches of the Club.

Was working earlier. Square kicked 5 goals to none in the last to run over the top
Todays game was Monaghan's last game in charge of the burra after 7 or so years. Rumor has it Josh Bowe to come back from WA and take over..... should be interesting if this happens
Not sure if I'm alone in thinking this but the professor would have to been one of the most talented coaches in a long time that this league has seen. Did a bloody good job this year considering the constraints that the burra had: season ending injuries to regular senior players, limited finances and a very young list. To start the year off 3 & 6 or whatever it was and to make it thru to a prelim (and knocking off the back to back premier in the process) my hat goes off to him. Will be interesting to see how long he stays inactive for........ no doubt some district leagues will be having a good crack at him

Todays game was Monaghan's last game in charge of the burra after 7 or so years. Rumor has it Josh Bowe to come back from WA and take over..... should be interesting if this happens
Not sure if I'm alone in thinking this but the professor would have to been one of the most talented coaches in a long time that this league has seen. Did a bloody good job this year considering the constraints that the burra had: season ending injuries to regular senior players, limited finances and a very young list. To start the year off 3 & 6 or whatever it was and to make it thru to a prelim (and knocking off the back to back premier in the process) my hat goes off to him. Will be interesting to see how long he stays inactive for........ no doubt some district leagues will be having a good crack at him

There will be more than district league clubs having a crack at him dont you worry. I dare say there will be a couple of clubs Bendigo side of the Eaglehawk bridge making a play at him whether that be for 2017 or 2018.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

golden square to win the big one my tip by 4 goals!! They just get he job done on the big stage, sandhurst to choke up!! Toma to kick 3 and get BOG!!

golden square to win the big one my tip by 4 goals!! They just get he job done on the big stage, sandhurst to choke up!! Toma to kick 3 and get BOG!!

No choking from this Dragon team. When they recruited Hamish Leahy and Kristan Height they recruited a premiership.

height only listed No. 4 as their best by the hurst match committee but still snagged the BOG nalder medal
deserving winner nonetheless -- rosa also an excellent winner of afl vic medal.

Yes must admit your correct and sandhurst where just way too good!!

The progression of our boys who had played in the Runner Up teams along with those couple of key additions made them the power they become to win the flag. Also Strath's demise from the previous couple of years made it a bit easier to get hands on the Cup as well. Well Done all at the Dragons Reserves Premiers and Under 18's Runners Up as well.

Any word on who will Coach the Storm & Flat? Josh Bowe at Eaglehawk looks a reasonable appointment.

Back