Bendigo FNL 2017

Who will win this year's BFNL senior flag

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh you are probs rite Crow, that would be the cap that they were able to spend. If they are spending $150k this year they are paying way to much. I see they lost to Maine on Saturday, the Kangaroos are back at rock bottom. Is Filo coaching again in 2018? They need a full list change, kids will help but they need some top line talent
Tragic,
that is the issue trying to find quality players that will hang around while your kids grow
Would imagine that they would not be spending all of their salary cap but would be working hard on player retention as you can't keep turning your list over
as its to hard to rebuild a list quickly
need to focus on up and coming juniors and make sure they hang around
Find a couple of old heads to mix with the kids in the seniors and in a few years time all going well add some star quality
Much easier said then done though

The winner of Sandhurst v South Bendigo will play in this year's final - all over for the loser.

Can anyone advise if Wayne Mitrovic has retired?

Brief description Roota ?
did he get weeks ?

Umpire calls for a ball up, usual mass of players gather, Craig approaches lateeish from behind the umpire, as the umpire backs out after balling it up Craig clearly sticks his leg out and trips the him. Umpire falls on his arse.

Got 3 at the tribunal, the league are appealing the lean sentence

now I know why you said WTF
Umpires will want to hang him to make a point as they hate being made look silly

I would think it either needs to be 0 weeks as it was classed as an accident or at least 10 weeks if it is classed as deliberate.

Very Lucky boy

Appeal held tonight..3 weeks stands. Footage on Addy website
Roota,
looking at it looks like he goes to move but gets his leg tangled with the umpire
accidental contact, clumsy around an ump but not a hanging offence but the umpires will want blood

Roota,
looking at it looks like he goes to move but gets his leg tangled with the umpire
accidental contact, clumsy around an ump but not a hanging offence but the umpires will want blood

The more you watch it the more you see it was very deliberate. Had earlier had a verbal spat with same ump. According to paper he said after first hearing he's lucky to be receiving 3 weeks

I tried to watch it on my Phone through the addy Facebook page a few days after the incident, and was hard to see. Saw it for the first time on a TV on WIN news and must say it looked very much intentional to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year the 'Live scores' facility on the BFNL website wasn't too bad. This year it is really second rate. It is common to get no updates from a game whatsover, or at best the score stops at quarter time which is really baffling.

Can anyone connected with the BFNL Administration give us a reason for this?

Last year the 'Live scores' facility on the BFNL website wasn't too bad. This year it is really second rate. It is common to get no updates from a game whatsover, or at best the score stops at quarter time which is really baffling.

Fully agree with you Albury I have found it very frustrating this year

As a neutral country fan I often trawl my phone on a Satdy arvo wherever my Football has me and I must agree with AlburyE .... frustrating, especially when comps who are rated far less in standard (and assumingly professionalism) can handle it no worries

Up to each individual club to feed the scores into it. Each club was provided with an iPad in order to do this so not sure why it's not happening

Up to each individual club to feed the scores into it. Each club was provided with an iPad in order to do this so not sure why it's not happening

They are meant to be 'live' scores. There was a lot of interest in the Kyneton v Eaglehawk game but the score was stuck on the half time score for hours - well after the match finished. The Castlemaine v Gisborne match still has what I think is the three quarter time score with Castemaine leading!!!!

There is absolutely nothing from the Kangaroo Flat v Strathfieldsaye game.

Let's be honest. It's pathetic.

They are meant to be 'live' scores. There was a lot of interest in the Kyneton v Eaglehawk game but the score was stuck on the half time score for hours - well after the match finished. The Castlemaine v Gisborne match still has what I think is the three quarter time score with Castemaine leading!!!!

There is absolutely nothing from the Kangaroo Flat v Strathfieldsaye game.

Let's be honest. It's pathetic.

Don't disagree but not sure you can blame the league on this one

Roota, perhaps they (the BFNL administrators) could suggest to the clubs that they actually use the IPads you say they were provided with for this purpose.

Surely this service to the greater football public is in the league's interests.

Tomorrow's Strath v South game will be the first night game ever played at Tannery Lane, seniors will start at 5:30pm.

Once again a shambles..how hard is it? The apathetic approach to this is another reason the league is not going anywhere.

Back