Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumour has it Jules Lake will wipe his opponents to the floor, what more do South need, theres the vicious Lake, the slab of Hardinage, gun O Bree and bloody superstar Beattie.
No one can come close to that. Toady, ure little tigers are set for a spoon mate, try and come to terms with it so it doesnt hurt to much come round 18

Rhan said:
Rumour has it Jules Lake will wipe his opponents to the floor, what more do South need, theres the vicious Lake, the slab of Hardinage, gun O Bree and bloody superstar Beattie.
No one can come close to that. Toady, ure little tigers are set for a spoon mate, try and come to terms with it so it doesnt hurt to much come round 18

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!

Rhan said:

couldn't agree more bar from o'bree being a gun. you should have put in s. austin as the gun! haha

Rhan said:

Bahhhhhhh

word is that Kangaroo Flat are looking at ex- brownlow medallist shane weowodin at the moment. is there anyone else that can tel me more about this.

TECHNO said:
word is that Kangaroo Flat are looking at ex- brownlow medallist shane weowodin at the moment. is there anyone else that can tel me more about this.
They need more than Woey, if that's the case they must have some serious cash to splash about. He was rumoured to be on $60-70,000 in WA this year.:)

Neverwasbeen2 said:
They need more than Woey, if that's the case they must have some serious cash to splash about. He was rumoured to be on $60-70,000 in WA this year.:)

They can have Joel Reynolds and Aaron Henneman

TECHNO said:
Shane Woewodin in a green and white jumper next year. As the old footy advertising campaign goes I'D LIKE TO SEE THAT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back