VFL Game Day Bendigo vs Williamstown, Windy Hill | Bendigo 122 def. Williamstown 103 | Gumby very good

Remove this Banner Ad

7. The Western Bulldogs recruiters clearly have no idea how to identify key forwards. They seem obsessed with mobility and speed and ignore strength and the ability to kick the ball. That kid Redpath is a better KPF prospect than anyone I've seen on their list. He is kicking that 4.1 at AFL level because he is big guy, realtively mobile and a very stong contested mark. Kicking the ball dead straight over 60m also helps.

He is on their rookie list.

Yoda

How was Browne's kicking - Think this may be his deficiency at AFL level ? Knows how to win a contested possession, has decent pace and reads the play OK. Actually he is a different player to his Father Murray Browne - who was more of an outside player, but with polished skills.

Kicked well yesteday, low bullets over 20-30m.

Anyone got an update on Shinner's condition? I was standing near where he was taken off and it didn't look like your standard concussion, unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard it said, that anyone who wants to avoid the crime of piracy, they should definitely avoid looking for this game as a torrent.
Definitely avoid.

I will absolutely avoid it when I get home.

I caught the game on the ABC early this morning. Very good display by Bendigo, got out to a huge lead and held on despite a few players getting injured. Myers played well enough to come back into the seniors. Gumby was very good early but didn't do too much in the 2nd half. I doubt he'll play before the bye.

The write up on the club site doesn't really clarify that anyone in particular demanded a senior spot but sounds like reimers may be first cab off the rank.

thought i'd give this a bump rather than starting another thread.
the gold take on port melbourne in the televised game tomorrow at 1.10 at Port Melbourne.

Team is...

Schulz Freezer Shinners (c)
Collins Pears Stroobants
Colyer Ladson Merrett
Hille Slattery Kavanagh
O'Brien Maddern Dalgliesh
Dell'Olio Little Reimers

Williams Hunter McPhee Peoples
Steinberg Thompson Vale Ross
Williams

2 jordan williams' named, one who i refer to as SOD to avoid confusion (son of daisy)
Go Gold!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back