Injury Bennell season done

Remove this Banner Ad

There was an article on the news.com.au site saying that "Fyfe is definitely gettable" for Essendon and they should offer him $2 million a year. Apparently Essendon have pick 1, can get pick 4 for Hurley and pick 1 and 4 will "definitely get it done".
Geez - having picks 1, 3 and 4 would be nice though. Especially if we could get their 2nd rounder as well...

Trading Fyfe for picks is way too risky. Imagine if Freo picked up Richard Tambling and Mitch Thorp.
Imagine if we got Luke Hodge, Chris Judd and Luke Ball!

Bennell had a kick this morning,dribbled in goal after goal from impossible angles. Signed autographs . I asked if he was related to the Bennell at Peel and he said cousin. It was remarked that the Peel Bennell was a nice mover and he gave a big laugh as he was walking away and said do you reckon.. He was happy as. Cant see this rift amongst the players.

Bennell had a kick this morning,dribbled in goal after goal from impossible angles. Signed autographs . I asked if he was related to the Bennell at Peel and he said cousin. It was remarked that the Peel Bennell was a nice mover and he gave a big laugh as he was walking away and said do you reckon.. He was happy as. Cant see this rift amongst the players.

this lad needs to get fit.

We win 3-4 more games even this year with him alone

Is there any news on how Bennell is traveling with his calf?? When is he going to be up and running etc? I am really hoping he gets a solid run at it in 2017.

The last injury report I think had comments about him on the scooter around the oval and beginning to run - take a look at the Jason Weber weekly videos.

He's off the scooter and jogging. It's pretty obvious how serious his calf problem was from the amount of conditioning he has lost in his legs, he's balancing on toothpicks at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back