Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
So happy we are being more adventurous - could pay off big time.
If nothing else, we're being a little bold which most fans are keen to see. Not much risk involved here, but taking a chance on someone very talented yet has been unstable at times. The payoff could be huge. I'm much more confident in Burgess than Misson. I wish Harley all the best and we all have our fingers crossed..

Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
I am all for giving people opportunities so hopefully he is aware this has got to be the end of the line as far as chances go. He is 27 with a back history of off-field issues and injuries not a great resume.

I really hope he can find his way with M.F.C or just in general.

I am all for giving people opportunities so hopefully he is aware this has got to be the end of the line as far as chances go. He is 27 with a back history of off-field issues and injuries not a great resume.

I really hope he can find his way with M.F.C or just in general.
Off field issues? What he had some alcohol when he wasn’t supposed to and some white powder 5-6 years ago.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Off field issues? What he had some alcohol when he wasn’t supposed to and some white powder 5-6 years ago.

wasnt Blitznu on the white powder last night, or at least trying to?

Pretty s**t but ya get that in Perth

Went out in Perth couple years back. So much harder to find stuff than Melbourne.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Went out in Perth couple years back. So much harder to find stuff than Melbourne.
Yeah i couldnt believe how easy it was in Melbourne to get it sitting at the pub and some bloke just walks up starts a convo then asks if you want any. Wasnt to keen when the other guy rocks up with his nose stitched back on after having his house run through. Like great obviously owe ya dealer a s**t load now gonna sell us cut s**t. But it was the best stuff ive had. No wonder Harley came back to Perth and settled down

Yeah i couldnt believe how easy it was in Melbourne to get it sitting at the pub and some bloke just walks up starts a convo then asks if you want any. Wasnt to keen when the other guy rocks up with his nose stitched back on after having his house run through. Like great obviously owe ya dealer a s**t load now gonna sell us cut s**t. But it was the best stuff ive had. No wonder Harley came back to Perth and settled down
Should see the smokers areas in some of the night clubs... is like being in a market in bali or bangkok.. only instead of bintang singlets everyone is trying to sell gear

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Should see the smokers areas in some of the night clubs... is like being in a market in bali or bangkok.. only instead of bintang singlets everyone is trying to sell gear
I went to revs think its called revs. got there early thinking yeah have a few and it was still closed went pub just down the rd and thats where i got me coke. Think some of you campaigners on here told us about revs * me we have nothing like that in perth. But after being there could imagine itd be easy to get drugs at most clubs. im now starting to think its a bad idea Harley coming to Melbourne🤣🤣 Melbourne shits all over Perth. Think my next trip over will be for Ultra in March

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
I went to revs think its called revs. got there early thinking yeah have a few and it was still closed went pub just down the rd and thats where i got me coke. Think some of you campaigners on here told us about revs fu** me we have nothing like that in perth. But after being there could imagine itd be easy to get drugs at most clubs. im now starting to think its a bad idea Harley coming to Melbourne🤣🤣 Melbourne shits all over Perth. Think my next trip over will be for Ultra in March

Not sure what it is about Perth but seems to be a lot of blokes who play footy in WA who get lured into a bit of recreational fun more than in Melbourne. I guess it could be the same ratio we just hear about them more in Perth because its a two team town where EVERYONE knows who the footy players are?

I went to revs think its called revs. got there early thinking yeah have a few and it was still closed went pub just down the rd and thats where i got me coke. Think some of you campaigners on here told us about revs fu** me we have nothing like that in perth. But after being there could imagine itd be easy to get drugs at most clubs. im now starting to think its a bad idea Harley coming to Melbourne🤣🤣 Melbourne shits all over Perth. Think my next trip over will be for Ultra in March
Was probably me who told you to go. Was like my second home haha... moved out into the burbs to slow down a bit now! Harley will be fine. There might be alot of gear here bit there is also alot of other s**t to do to preoccupy yourself as well. Adelaide has more drug users per capita than Melbourne because theres * all to do there.

I live on the Northern Beaches in Sydney, you blokes no nothing. :smirk::sunglasses:

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not sure what it is about Perth but seems to be a lot of blokes who play footy in WA who get lured into a bit of recreational fun more than in Melbourne. I guess it could be the same ratio we just hear about them more in Perth because its a two team town where EVERYONE knows who the footy players are?
Yeah i guess over here youre noticed way more. when i used to go clubbing with sonson in even his first couple years wed go out and literally every campaigner would know him wed rock up to a club get his free bar card and be hounded all night where i guess in melbourne unless youre 1 of the superstars you can get away with hardly being noticed. Plus theres a million more places to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back