Bennell will train with Dees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every post has something to do with Harley in a stretched out way. Go over to the non Demons AFL thingy. fu** me talk about a s**t show the midget should start swinging around his hammer over on that hey TheDarkDwarf
Nah, they're ok, haven't crossed the line yet, and it's not a hammer it's a bloody great axe.

Yeah i guess over here youre noticed way more. when i used to go clubbing with sonson in even his first couple years wed go out and literally every campaigner would know him wed rock up to a club get his free bar card and be hounded all night where i guess in melbourne unless youre 1 of the superstars you can get away with hardly being noticed. Plus theres a million more places to go
more places to go is the key.

If your afooty player steer clear of St Kilda, Prarhan & Richmond and you get by without too many hassles.

Or you could be Benny Stratton and dj at revs

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne

Attachments

• unnamed.gif
    unnamed.gif
    993.9 KB · Views: 185
more places to go is the key.

If your afooty player steer clear of St Kilda, Prarhan & Richmond and you get by without too many hassles.

Or you could be Benny Stratton and dj at revs

I've partied with the St Kilda guys at a club in St Kilda but they had a private room so they're only hassled on their way in and way out :p

I've partied with the St Kilda guys at a club in St Kilda but they had a private room so they're only hassled on their way in and way out :p
did you burn a midget, take pics of each other having a wank or gang bang a 17 year old school girl that night?

did you burn a midget, take pics of each other having a wank or gang bang a 17 year old school girl that night?

They were fairly well behaved by St Kilda standards lol

What about him? Isnt at the club for another month so just like TheTosser threads premature. Wtf are we supposed to talk about?
Harley Bennell not scoring or doing coke.

Site rules update:
If you can steer clear of these things we are 99% of the way there:

* images of a "sexually gratifying" nature,
* wound, injury, disease and other gory images,
* racist and derogatory posts, violent posts,
* drug talk, and illegal stuff like that.

Chief rules, not mine.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
This is literally the worst thread I’ve ever read on Bigfooty. Queue the ‘witty’ replies...
post reserved for witty post #2

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
It seems he has flown in for a medical with the Dee's and Saint's that was 11 days ago (sorry I have not read too many posts in this thread as most of you scare me). It also seems Sydney might be interested in him.

He has since committed to training with us post Draft ... so this is basically irrelevant ...

Also ... BOOGAABOOGAA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back