Rumour Benny Gale

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand this may get deleted, but I was notified by a mate who works for AFL QLD before it broke that Dimma was leaving, I just didn't believe him.

He has also told me Gale is gone also, possibly as soon a week or so.

He will head to Tassie.

Has anyone heard anything remotely similar?
swish-nick-young.gif

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

While we was occupied...

When the Commission told Benny that they thought that a Players Assoc Pres would fit in nicely at AFL House, they were so trolling him.

Approaching the current Players Association Pres with a job when you are negotiating a Collective Bargaining Agreement.

What would you call that Groupie_?

Last edited:
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

While we was occupied...

When the Commission told Benny that they thought that a Players Assoc Pres would fit in nicely at AFL House, they were so trolling him.

Approaching the current Players Association Pres with a job when you are negotiating a Collective Bargaining Agreement.

What would you call that @_Groupie?
CORRUPTION!

I cannot believe Danger is even allowed to comment on Footy on matches while as current player.

JR and others doing there thing on periphery shows like AFL360 is a lot different in terms of conflict
i believe jack riewoldt has been a "special comments" commentator at LEAST twice that i can remember (was better than most people they have but it's a low bar)

I cannot believe Danger is even allowed to comment on Footy on matches while as current player.

JR and others doing there thing on periphery shows like AFL360 is a lot different in terms of conflict
Phil Davis does.

Commenting on footy games as a step towards a career in the media has no conflict of interest. Danger the player, the AFLPA Union Boss and Seat on the Commission is another story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL want more control of Tassie.
Interesting the only ferry from Vic to Tassie comes from Geelong now,used to be Melbourne.
AFL will crack the sads if Tassie is under Benny control.
The Boy’s Club wants Geelong control.

AFL want more control of Tassie.
Interesting the only ferry from Vic to Tassie comes from Geelong now,used to be Melbourne.
AFL will crack the sads if Tassie is under Benny control.
The Boy’s Club wants Geelong control.
AFL would rather Gale with Tassie, then us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back