Rumour Benny Such Is Life Cousins on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I ask what is the point of this show? Do they win anything? Do they get a prize or does it go to something more deserving than a c-grade celeb flog?
The saddest thing about shows such as this is that there are sufficient dickheads and peabrains whom will watch it and thus justify making it in the first place.
I only discover the existence of these shows because they get advertised during my viewing of sport.

It's Brendan Fevola.

Also Shane Warne.

Source from TV news reporter

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Cuz is the afl personality on the new season of I'm a celebrity get me out of here.
So a channel 10 reporter has reported.
Id almost have to watch it
so are they going to rename it,
"I'm a drugged up d1ckhed, get me out of here?"

Are you implying that bennyboy isn't?:confused:

No, simply highlighting that there are several to choose from!;)

Cousins was sacked by the club, suspended by the league and shunned for his personal habits. Where as others who have done very similar things seem to continue having well paid careers and all is forgiven.

Tall Poppy syndrome I'd suggest.

Cousins was sacked by the club, suspended by the league and shunned for his personal habits. Where as others who have done very similar things seem to continue having well paid careers and all is forgiven.

The thread was about cousins :cool:

You make it sound like Cousins wasn't involved in a string of poorly viewed incidents over the course of a couple of years, when you suggest it was tall poppy syndrome that saw him banished.

He was given ample time and warnings before the AFL finally acted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back