Personal Experience Berenstein/Berenstain Bears evidence of parallel universes

Remove this Banner Ad

damn straight.

so...the big question is....why is it happening? whats causing it?

My best guess would be that the original movie in cinemas, she had them on, but they were super-imposed on her in that....But thereafter, once it was copied & released on VHS, those super-imposed braces are no longer there.....That's prefaced upon believing the actress is telling the truth, when she says she never wore any in the movie.

My best guess would be that the original movie in cinemas, she had them on, but they were super-imposed on her in that....But thereafter, once it was copied & released on VHS, those super-imposed braces are no longer there.....That's prefaced upon believing the actress is telling the truth, when she says she never wore any in the movie.
smart, very smart theory there

another one tho, very strong, is the monopoly dude no monocle. some remnants of proof exist in newspaper clipping in text only that he worse monocles. but he looks wrong without. somethings going on there. like ok i could buy the dolly superimposed thing, as a reason, because that makes sense as a reason. even tho for sure she had braces. but the monopoly dude, possible explanations for i cant imagine

It's Berenstain Bears apparently.

1581505762722.png

Last edited:
All of those look shooped for various reasons.

View attachment 821957

On this one, they've done such a poor Shoop they forgot to change the name of the authors.

Close it out.

Got him.:thumbsu:
1581558726877.png Oopy-doops…..Berenstain on the bottom.....Oh my!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of those look shooped for various reasons.

View attachment 821957

On this one, they've done such a poor Shoop they forgot to change the name of the authors.

Close it out.

Probably but that doesn't explain the gif. A lot harder to fake that. Why would anyone go to that much bother?

Probably but that doesn't explain the gif. A lot harder to fake that. Why would anyone go to that much bother?

Wouldn't be too difficult for A publisher - or any one with A printer & laminator - to mock one up, I'D of thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back