Personal Experience Berenstein/Berenstain Bears evidence of parallel universes

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it was toons because later in the 90s they even had tiny toons. A derivative.

It was Toons because porky pig used to stick his head out of the OO at the end of the episodes. In the LAST WORD NOT THE LOONEY PART

It has to be “toons” short for cartoon if it was “tune” it would have a music reference. These things just don’t make sense

it was toons because later in the 90s they even had tiny toons. A derivative.

It was Toons because porky pig used to stick his head out of the OO at the end of the episodes. In the LAST WORD NOT THE LOONEY PART

Nup.

It has to be “toons” short for cartoon if it was “tune” it would have a music reference. These things just don’t make sense

That's why you're remembering it wrong. It doesn't make sense to you but it's all explained here.

It was always Looney Tunes.

this still blows me away like nothing else.
i swear and attest to my life that dolly had braces....it makes zero sense now that she wouldnt. thats the whole ******* point to her having braces and jaws having braces falling in love, the whole beauty and the beast thing.

i remember this vividly when first watching the movie, there aint no memory discrepancy here whatsoever....

Some support for you here.

Kiel reprised the role of Jaws in the 1979 film Moonraker. The film culminated with Jaws changing sides and joining forces with Bond to save the world. It also saw romance blossom between Jaws and Dolly, a small, pig-tailed blonde with braces, comically played by Blanch Ravalec.

The oldest internet forum discussion I can find that talks about the issue is this one from 2004.

Last edited:
Some support for you here.

The oldest internet forum discussion I can find that talks about the issue is this one from 2004.

Wow, sir. How did you find that?!
I swear the universe doesnt make sense

Mandela effect is pretty cool. I watched some of those JFK 4 passengers vs 6 passengers videos that were posted in here a couple of years back (yes work is slow atm)

My take - People reading or hearing a lot about 4 passengers not realising the context of a limousine is much like a stage-coach or a bus. There were 4 passengers The president, Jackie and the governor and his wife. There were also the driver and the SS man up front but much the same way as you don't refer to the driver and coachman as passengers on a coach, they weren't referred to as such in media. Mix that in with catching a bit of the original 1964 FBI recreation film somewhere along the way, that was a normal lincoln with 4 people aboard and you have the confusion.

Nup.

That's why you're remembering it wrong. It doesn't make sense to you but it's all explained here.

It was always Looney Tunes.

Dafuq. I recall this as Toons. I distinctly remember losing a spelling bee for spelling it as 'Tunes' and spent the next few years cursing myself as I watched 'TOOns' appear on the morning cartoons every bloody weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back