Personal Experience Berenstein/Berenstain Bears evidence of parallel universes

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading through the comments section alot of people are saying its because of bad memories. Let me give you an example of one of mine where residue plays a part. I clearly remember columbine shooting in 1996. I was in 6th grade not yet in middle or high school because i was still staying at my grandmother's house. Well the shooting now claims it happen in 1999. I would of been in 9th grade. No way. So the other day im digging through my old journals and i found my 6th grade journal. Long and behold I wrote all about the shooting and its title 1996 along with my everyday things I would write about. Now tell me how does that have to do with anything about bad memory????

Traffic lights have changed. Surely theres no mistaking this one. It used to be green on top, amber in the middle, red at the bottom. Now, it's red on top, amber in the middle and green at the bottom.

Six year old video, so ive never thought about it till just now that i saw this, which is weird that only now i notice it has flipped despite six years of driving every day

Not sure what world you lived in when green was on top, but it wasn't this one.

also, here is tinkerbell.

Capture.JPG

Not hard to find these things GG

Was Green on top an American thing for a while?
No it's a worldwide universal thing that red is on top so that traffic doesnt block view of the most important signal. Bit there are plenty of images of traffic lights on google search with green on top, and residue of things like key rings etc with green on top

The biggest one for me is Rodin's Thinker statue. Many seem to believe that he used to have his fist to his forehead but now his hand is under his chin.

If his hand was always under his chin why on earth are people posing with their fists on their forehead?! Can anyone explain this?

Could’ve sworn that Richard Belzer fella that died yesterday actually died a year or two ago…

You’re thinking of Ric Ocasek. They had a similar look.

I've had my own Berenstein moment.

I swear to god this song was featured in one of the GTA games:

But apparently it has never featured in any video game or movie??

WTF.

Where would I have heard it before, it was released before I was even born bro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had my own Berenstein moment.

I swear to god this song was featured in one of the GTA games:

But apparently it has never featured in any video game or movie??

WTF.

Where would I have heard it before, it was released before I was even born bro.

It was definitely the outro/credit song of either a Lindsay Lohan or Hillary Duff movie that's set in Rome and I just thought it was cheese

I'm yet so see a really compelling ME. Most (if not all) examples can be explained by cognitive biases. It's not like our memories are exact replicas of events, our memories are known to change whenever we retrieve them to remember an event and then recode them back to memory, so over time memories are prone to become distorted. So when someone says I remember it this way, you have to take it with a grain of salt given memories are prone to distortion.

There's so much perceptual information that our brains need to use heuristics to simplify the information. So whenever we take in a new piece of information our brains decode the information based on what our expectations are, so when we encode the memory it's not a 1:1 representation of the event. It's not like burning a CD, it's more like recording to a cassette tape.

Has there yet been a mandela effect about a mandela effect?

Like someone that's sure that the first time the mandela effect for Jaws girl having braces was actually that she didn't have braces, but now the movie shows she did?
Fruit Loops became Froot Loops then back to Fruit Loops....or tne other way around

Fruit Loops became Froot Loops then back to Fruit Loops....or tne other way around
Why did Fruit Loops change to Froot Loops?

Froot Loops Cereal (History, FAQ & Commercials) - Snack History

Kellogg's, a lawsuit that claimed that the word “fruit” in the cereal name implied it was a fruit-based snack, and that it was misleading. In the end, a settlement out of court was arranged and the cereal name was changed and re-released in the year 1963 as Froot Loops.

Why did Fruit Loops change to Froot Loops?

Froot Loops Cereal (History, FAQ & Commercials) - Snack History

Kellogg's, a lawsuit that claimed that the word “fruit” in the cereal name implied it was a fruit-based snack, and that it was misleading. In the end, a settlement out of court was arranged and the cereal name was changed and re-released in the year 1963 as Froot Loops.

I always thought Fruit Loops was a reference to the posters on the SRP board.

About "residue". Copy-pasting from a reddit thread, only a few examples....

--------------

Here are some examples

The disney movie, Snow White ME: Mirror mirror on the wall Now: Magic mirror on the wall

Here's the disney book showing the original line. The original Brother's Grimm story of Snow White also says mirror mirror instead of magic mirror for the queen.

Original Brother's Grimm Snow White story has it highlighted

https://sites.pitt.edu/~dash/grimm053.html#:~:text=Now%20the%20queen%2C%20believing%20that,land%20is%20fairest%20of%20all%3F

Tinker bell flying around on disney Intros of the vhs tapes doesn't exist anymore. Here's some residue on the making of Bambi where there is an instance of her flying around on the intro.

Sideview mirrors used to say, "Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear" but now say "Are closer than they appear"

There are tons of references from TV, books, newspaper articles and ads to say otherwise

I Love Lucy ME: "Lucy, you got some splainin to do" Here are a few examples

Stakeout! 0:32 into the trailer

Fools Rush In

Fairly Odd Parents

Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back - ME: "Luke, I am your father," Now: "No, I am your father" Here are two big budget cinematic references

Tommy Boy

The Simpsons

Let me guess, selective amnesia for all of the editors, writers, producers, and directors involved across these big budget projects?

Joan Rivers interviewed the Beastie Boys for their album License To Ill. She references James Bond, License To Kill.

The album is now called LicenseD To Ill. Rappers are all about words flowing off the tongue, and going from the "d" sound into the "t" sound is grating. The pun doesn't make sense either because the reference was never Licensed To Kill, It was License To Kill.

You can clearly hear Joan say the word "license" without a D. Turn the speakers up if you have to.

ME: Smokey THE Bear Now: Smokey Bear

If you say you don't recall Smokey THE Bear, I'd find that hard to believe.

Has there yet been a mandela effect about a mandela effect?

Like someone that's sure that the first time the mandela effect for Jaws girl having braces was actually that she didn't have braces, but now the movie shows she did?
That's a knife - This is a knife - that's a knife

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back