• yes totally would add some toughness in the middle

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • no he is getting old and we have great deepth now

Votes: 43 81.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

nopenope.gif
classic

No. Only had 2 good seasons with us and was a serial-underperformer once Goodwin left the club. Trading him while he was still of value and picking Crouch was the right decision and one I wish our club would make more of moving forwards.

I'd gladly welcome him back to south Australia, but not as a player for the AFC

SANFL Captain with a promotions/coterie role at the club. Not as an AFL player.

He still loves the AFC. During their bye last year he was in the Ridings bar watching the game with mates. Very passionately supporting us.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bernie Vince is out of contract at the end of the season. And a few whispers going around he could be tempted to come home and help us go back to back flags

No. Vince is pretty much done as a footballer.

Bernie Vince is out of contract at the end of the season. And a few whispers going around he could be tempted to come home and help us go back to back flags
Yeah he should come home....I'm sure he'd get a game for his local Yorke Peninsula footy club the Curramulka-Minlaton-Stansbury Crows

Yeah he should come home....I'm sure he'd get a game for his local Yorke Peninsula footy club the Curramulka-Minlaton-Stansbury Crows
My niece just married a bloke in Carramulka and had a child last month. He will get a game at GC before heading back to Yorkes.

My niece just married a bloke in Carramulka and had a child last month. He will get a game at GC before heading back to Yorkes.
Yeah, Bernie would love the Gold Coast partying life style.

Can't see a new coach looking at a long term tenure wanting to bring in a 32 year old personally.

Back