Bernie Vince

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
I get it. He's not on MMM or Fox for serious stuff.

But he is horrendous at even the funny stuff or banter. Hosts throw to him as if to say "Ooooh...wait for Bernie (JB: "Bernard") and all the hilarious banter he's about to offer".

It inevitably comes to a whimper as Bernie fails to say anything funny or cheeky or engaging.

I get it. He's not on MMM or Fox for serious stuff.

But he is horrendous at even the funny stuff or banter. Hosts throw to him as if to say "Ooooh...wait for Bernie (JB: "Bernard") and all the hilarious banter he's about to offer".

It inevitably comes to a whimper as Bernie fails to say anything funny or cheeky or engaging.

Sounds like a perfect fit for their targeted audience.

Dale Thomas is funnier and wittier, but Bernie is much easier to look at so he gets more TV roles.
Daisy Thomas is *in horrendous in the looks, witts and general banter

I cringe when he comes on the gambling adds

I cringe whenever any gambling add comes on. Doesn't mean that he's not a good operator on triple M
you lost me at triple M

I don't se the point of listening to a few boys club type of blokes having in house jokes and banter. Terrible station, except when the music is on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you lost me at triple M

I don't se the point of listening to a few boys club type of blokes having in house jokes and banter. Terrible station, except when the music is on
Agree totally cept for the last bit. The music is horrendous as well...not the music's fault directly, but becasue MMM havent changed their play list much in over 30 years.

Agree totally cept for the last bit. The music is horrendous as well...not the music's fault directly, but becasue MMM havent changed their play list much in over 30 years.
I should say their music is pretty good compared to Fox and Nova and some of the other crap FM channels

Remove this Banner Ad

Back