Berry on Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely a cheese burger maker at maccas, wouldn’t have the brain cells to make a double cheese burger though.
seriously gutless to sit there behind your PC having a shot at someone who states what they do for a living trying to laugh, when you won't say what you do yourself. I am happy to put my career on the table but this person is too cowardly to do the same

well instead of having a pot shot at others for stating their career, put your own information on the table for judgement, i am sure i can form an opinion if it is true or not. you seem too big a coward for that

I’ve mentioned my job on BigFooty plenty of times. In the last few weeks in fact. Not vague references to a broad industry, but my actual job.

Put your celebrated research skills to the test and see if you can find it.

well instead of having a pot shot at others for stating their career, put your own information on the table for judgement, i am sure i can form an opinion if it is true or not. you seem too big a coward for that
I can vouch for Hollow Knight, he's an astronaut

Definitely a cheese burger maker at maccas, wouldn’t have the brain cells to make a double cheese burger though.

Has anyone seen Fitzey and geelong_crazy26 in the same room?

Has anyone seen Fitzey and geelong_crazy26 in the same room?

Yeah they were in a padded cell, rocking back and forth in straight jackets saying “I am a medicle professional” over and over again. Then Nurse Ratched came and gave them a shot of something and they went to sleep.

I’ve mentioned my job on BigFooty plenty of times. In the last few weeks in fact. Not vague references to a broad industry, but my actual job.

Put your celebrated research skills to the test and see if you can find it.
well go ahead, what is it? I am not going to waste my time reading through the crap you post.

well go ahead, what is it? I am not going to waste my time reading through the crap you post.

Lazy. I like my medicle professionals to show some initiative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

going off your big footy obsession of 93,000 posts since you joined... jez mate get a life. And i am sure you have a thriving career outside of your 93,000 big footy posts

And you’ve probably made more spelling and punctuation mistakes in posts in this thread than I’ve made in all 93,000!

I’d hate to be the poor bastard peer-reviewing all your super duper medical research.

And you’ve probably made more spelling and punctuation mistakes in posts in this thread than I’ve made in all 93,000!

I’d hate to be the poor bastard peer-reviewing all your super duper medical research.
sorry bud i sold you short. 94,487 posts... you must have a tantalizing social life. I honestly think you are about the last person to judge anyone else

sorry bud i sold you short. 94,487 posts... you must have a tantalizing social life. I honestly think you are about the last person to judge anyone else

What are you researching at the moment, serious question.

I’d that your official medicle opinion?

That would be an improvement. He usually writes them in excrement on his cell wall.
honestly i cannot sit here and go back and forth all day with a man who clearly never leaves his basement since he has posted over 94,000 big footy posts. I have a life to go and enjoy. best of luck for friday night. Maybe take yourself out for a bit and visit the MCG

Anyway, now that our meltee has toddled off to bed, back to the topic at hand.

Based on my reading of the tribunal verdict, was Berry’s charge completely overturned, as opposed to downgraded? I can’t see any reference to a fine anywhere.

If so, that is a massive rebuke for the MRO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back