List Mgmt. Best 10 - AFLX

Remove this Banner Ad

Forfeit ......
But no doubt the AFL will be handing out buckets of $$$ as an incentive to participate ... so maybe the U19 team etc or just put an add in the paper for anyone interested in having a go ....

Markov, Balta
Short, C Ellis, Menadue
Moore, Stengle
Chol, Higgins, Bolton
Can’t risk Menadue.
We need him for this year’s GF sprint.

I notice we’ve drawn to play in the fixture with all the expansion clubs.
AFL trying to cash in on our popularity, again!

To me this smacks of the AFL trying to replicate the 20/20 stuff, why though? Test cricket and the 50 over format needed tweaking, but with record crowds to the AFL H/A games why try to reinvent? Just reckon the clubs will use the format as another twist to preseason.

To me this smacks of the AFL trying to replicate the 20/20 stuff, why though? Test cricket and the 50 over format needed tweaking, but with record crowds to the AFL H/A games why try to reinvent? Just reckon the clubs will use the format as another twist to preseason.
Theyll try anything to crack into overseas markets. Even though this is clearly the inferior product of it.

Why would you have Richmond playing in Sydney? Completely boggles my mind that the reigning premiers and biggest crowd drawing team aren’t playing in Melbourne when you want as many people going to AFLX as possible in its first outing.

Inb4 we don't win a game and premiership hangover articles start being written.

Bet your bottom dollar Bigfooty will be all over it as well
Nth & Pies to go through unbeaten and be the shortest flag favorites in history.

Dangerfield is playing for Geelong and Gil hinted that the other clubs will be playing a few stars too
Theres only 22 stars in the AFL.We won't be playing any of the 22.

Dangerfield is playing for Geelong and Gil hinted that the other clubs will be playing a few stars too
LOL off course he is, geelol are now the AFL's bitch and will do as the AFL tell them after all the rule changes they halted or changed to satisfy the shitty litters. There is a reason Selwood has said they are taking it seriously and Chris Scott has pumped up the concept.

I've posted before that the reaction to AFL X here has surprised me... so many conservative old fogies up in here. I'm excited to see how it goes and reckon it'll give us a good look at our youngsters. Very keen to see Higgins, Bolton, Stengle, Balta etc. in action. * da h8ers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've posted before that the reaction to AFL X here has surprised me... so many conservative old fogies up in here. I'm excited to see how it goes and reckon it'll give us a good look at our youngsters. Very keen to see Higgins, Bolton, Stengle, Balta etc. in action. **** da h8ers
It's pretty hard to have an opinion on something when we haven't actually witnessed it. So that's true.

But the idea is pretty awful and redundant to most fans living in Australia, it's for the overseas market.

It's pretty hard to have an opinion on something when we haven't actually witnessed it. So that's true.

But the idea is pretty awful and redundant to most fans living in Australia, it's for the overseas market.
Pretty sure it is to address the shortage of grounds with the growth of the game, especially with girls and in western sydney. I think it will be great for 5 - 8 year olds to play and an improvement on what they do now with these kids with zones etc on tiny coned areas. With this, soccer grounds can be used. Just another game to be played.

At AFL level, I'm not interested, but needs to be promoted I guess to get it going.

I hope we play our best players that are suited to this aflx and win the fooken thing . Im hope we dont have a soft utensil wimpy ars3 attitude that some on here think we should take into this .

Would be livid if any of our regulars got injured from this Mickey Mouse tournament.

Send in the guys who are less prone to injury and don’t have a history of soft tissue injuries.
I'm sure the players will be treating it as a Mickey Mouse tournament too. Like Allstars basketball. Are there any campaigners like Zeibell in our group?

It will be played with all the intensity of a NBA All-Star game
I'm not sure about that, it will all depend on the type of player selected...

Stars (and guaranteed selected in a teams 22 for that matter) will do that...

But anyone on the edge of selection for round 1 teams (so that 15-30 on the list range) will *hopefully* treat it as an audition to crack it in the senior team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back