Preview Best 22 and pre-match chat vs Geelong - Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone going on about Wanger over Brayshaw and Tyson that isnt relevent Lever isnt a 1 on 1 player so it was Wagner over Frost. Wagner must be in over Frost cause he knows the game plan better and has better direction on the field i like we brought in another defender to play on Ratugolea to free up Lever. Frost isnt footy smart where as i remember Goodwin saying Wagner follows the game plan last year and the way we play we need that cause barely 1 on 1. You campaigners love having a melt last 2 years it was Melksham now everyone sucking him off. Only Jetta as a defender doesnt cop it from you campaigners every other defender cops s**t on here. Maynard looks like he'll become a player and be a beast in the middle. its a long season may as well get games into him now while we still have nearly everyone available we dont have Viney and Tyson is still under done. Cause if we get a few more injuries be good to have Maynard with few more games under his belt he'll go alright.

What world are you living in where Wagner looks like he could become a contested beast in the midfield? Geelong have some pretty young forwards so he may go alright this week. But a contested beast he is not

Everyone going on about Wanger over Brayshaw and Tyson that isnt relevent Lever isnt a 1 on 1 player so it was Wagner over Frost. Wagner must be in over Frost cause he knows the game plan better and has better direction on the field i like we brought in another defender to play on Ratugolea to free up Lever. Frost isnt footy smart where as i remember Goodwin saying Wagner follows the game plan last year and the way we play we need that cause barely 1 on 1. You campaigners love having a melt last 2 years it was Melksham now everyone sucking him off. Only Jetta as a defender doesnt cop it from you campaigners every other defender cops s**t on here. Maynard looks like he'll become a player and be a beast in the middle. its a long season may as well get games into him now while we still have nearly everyone available we dont have Viney and Tyson is still under done. Cause if we get a few more injuries be good to have Maynard with few more games under his belt he'll go alright.
Fair melt that.

I honestly don't care that much. Having said that, if the coaches said: "Brayshaw and Tyson are both a bit underdone and aren't being risked" would be nice.

Hey guys, purely from a fantasy footy pov, why is Tyson missing? From reading last couple of pages is Brayshaw out with some kind of injury cloud (wisdom teeth :L)?
We have no idea!!

Trying not to get frustrated here, and surprisingly I am not. I am hoping there is some decent justification for not picking those 2, and perhaps the selected players have simply been better at training. Goodwin seems very stubborn, he had his mind made up on Watts, I wonder if Tyson is out of favour already?

Trying not to get frustrated here, and surprisingly I am not. I am hoping there is some decent justification for not picking those 2, and perhaps the selected players have simply been better at training. Goodwin seems very stubborn, he had his mind made up on Watts, I wonder if Tyson is out of favour already?

Pls no, my fantasy team needs him.

What world are you living in where Wagner looks like he could become a contested beast in the midfield? Geelong have some pretty young forwards so he may go alright this week. But a contested beast he is not
in what part did i say that? i said Maynard could

in what world does Goodwin live in where maynard and wagner are better options than Tyson and gus? if those 2 aren't injured or underdone then he's lost his marbles. maynard playing in the guts was the reason why saints flogged us in the 3rd qtr of jlt2, he has no game awareness other than see ball, get ball, he will get slaughtered on the outside, and wagner, wtf! he's slow, cant mark and cant kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they must be thinking bring in wagner to free up lewis to play mid more than usual, which is the wrong approach imo. Tyson and gus would be better options in the midfield and just leave lewis back.

I am not sure what it is. I am going to get behind him on this. I think the only reason is that Tyson and Brayshaw just haven’t been impressing on the track and to be fair, Tyson has average disposal and at times a willingness to not go hard enough.

Wagner and Maynard are harder at it types, disposal of Wagner worries me a bit but perhaps he is playing a tagging role? Ablett? I don’t know, but I hope these boys get the points and it highlights our depth.

Had a think about it and pretty clear what we are doing. Vince is tagging Selwood or Ablett, Wagner takes his spot as 7th defender. Omac to Hawkins and Lever zones off Sav all day. Think Tyson and Gus aren’t match fit atm as well.
That makes me feel a fair bit better about it actually, pretty reasonable plan.

For what it's worth, I also thought that Wagner was actually pretty good in JLT1, and up until about half time of JLT2 as well, so there might be hope in him not being his usual level of abomination.

I am not sure what it is. I am going to get behind him on this. I think the only reason is that Tyson and Brayshaw just haven’t been impressing on the track and to be fair, Tyson has average disposal and at times a willingness to not go hard enough.

Wagner and Maynard are harder at it types, disposal of Wagner worries me a bit but perhaps he is playing a tagging role? Ablett? I don’t know, but I hope these boys get the points and it highlights our depth.
Tyson was BOG in the VFL praccy they played last week and couldn't have done much more that game from the reports I read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back