- Nov 27, 2016
- AFL Club
I think Fisher is more of a burst player.Not sure if you are asking me but like everyone else here I have an opinion .
I think a number of things come to mind with Fisher and the wing:
what are your thoughts?
- Does he have the running capacity that this role involves (I don’t know the answer to this so not being negative). Elite running is required As a trait for the role.
- Fisher is becoming injury prone which is frustrating
- I really like Fisher as a footballer And want him in our 22. I do see him as easily best 22 when in form.
- I like his left foot going inside 50. I think he has special evasivenes.
- I don’t mind him trying wing if he is in the best 6-8 runners at the club
- I like him up forward if he can’t get his preferred midfield role. I like him hitting late in the midfield in last 5 minutes of a qtr.
- If he did get a wing role, and had the running, I like the option quite a bit.