Best 22 for the start of 2017?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tippett beasting ruck/fwd
Naismith beasting ruck
Reid traditional CHF
Sinclair traditional FF
Buddy roaming
Can't be any worse than us trying to play Papley at FF at times this year..

B: Nick Smith - Heath Grundy - Dane Rampe

HB:
Zak Jones - Aliir Aliir - Callum Mills

C:
Jake Lloyd - Josh Kennedy - Dan Hannebery

HF:
Kieren Jack - Sam Reid - Lance Franklin

F: Tom Papley - Callum Sinclair - George Hewett

R:
Kurt Tippett, Luke Parker, Isaac Heeney

I/C: Sam Naismith, Harry Marsh, Harry Cunningham, Gary Rohan

Emerg: Jarrad McVeigh, Jeremy Laidler, Dan Robinson

Other possibilities: Jordan Foote, James Rose, Michael Talia, Alex Johnson, Brandon Jack, Nic Newman, Jordan Dawson, Colin O'Riordan, Jack Hiscox

If we Play Sinclair Naismith Reid and Tippett in the same team we deserve to lose

Well GWS have Pick 2, and they'd have to use it, because we've got Pick 9.

They are going to take McGrath with 2.

If we bid Perryman at 9 they will be able to match with some of their 10 remaining picks. My calculations are 20% off of 1469 = 1224.

So they could use 39, 45, 52 & 55 to match.

sFLjppS.png

They are going to take McGrath with 2.

If we bid Perryman at 9 they will be able to match with some of their 10 remaining picks. My calculations are 20% off of 1469 = 1224.

So they could use 39, 45, 52 & 55 to match.

sFLjppS.png
They have to use their next available draft pick so that'll include 15

They have to use their next available draft pick so that'll include 15

Ah forgot about that.

In that case its 15 & 60

That's also assuming we bid on Perryman before Setterfield gets a bid.

Ah forgot about that.

In that case its 15 & 60

That's also assuming we bid on Perryman before Setterfield gets a bid.
Still not right, If we bid at pick 9 and GWS choose to match this is done so using their next available picks. Pick 15 & 37 will cover this with 126 points change.

This is were I'm a little lost but I think it means their pick 37 slides to the equivalent of 126 points, giving them a pick at...... pick 61!!

Still not right, If we bid at pick 9 and GWS choose to match this is done so using their next available picks. Pick 15 & 37 will cover this with 126 points change.

This is were I'm a little lost but I think it means their pick 37 slides to the equivalent of 126 points, giving them a pick at...... pick 61!!

Yeah, forgot about the rule change and then didn't read up on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going by Callum Twomey's ratings, Setterfield is at 7 (costing GWS 1,400.8 points) and Perryman is at 9 (costing GWS 1,175.2 points). Total cost 2,575 points. They have 3,497 points so their 4th pick would be at around 55. If they chose to use it.

Going by Callum Twomey's ratings, Setterfield is at 7 (costing GWS 1,400.8 points) and Perryman is at 9 (costing GWS 1,175.2 points). Total cost 2,575 points. They have 3,497 points so their 4th pick would be at around 55. If they chose to use it.

So we can get one of Perryman, Setterfield or Shawshank if we are clever.

Geez we've got some s**t supporters. We make a granny with a super young team and plenty on here just ridicule the side.
I'd hate to see some of you people if we head towards the bottom of the table.
I seriously don't understand why some swans supporters don't go and follow GWS who have pace and good ball use which is what people who seem obsessed with.

Never mind the fact we've got some of the most promising youth in the comp let's just rag on the list relentlessly.

Embarrassing stuff from so called "supporters".

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think we need to look at Grundy and Smith they will be in our starting 18 come the start of the year but I think they may be struggling come years end. The statues around the MCG move quicker than these two and their disposals are slow and rarely hit the targets.

I think we need to look at Grundy and Smith they will be in our starting 18 come the start of the year but I think they may be struggling come years end. The statues around the MCG move quicker than these two and their disposals are slow and rarely hit the targets.
Very disrespectful to Reg there.

Best CHB in the comp in 2016.

This is some weird joke right? Two key parts of the strongest defense in the modern era

Grundy is only 30. He still has another 2 years of top quality football in him and at least another year on top of that as being a pretty good player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back